Let's Take A Vaction Part 2: The Twins

Okay WATTPAD HAS ANNOYED ME I POSTED THIS CHAPTER AND NOTHING WAS THEIR FUCKING NOTHING SO I HAVE TO REWRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN WATTPAD WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT THE CHAOTER WAS LIKE 3 FRICKING PAGES!!!!!!

Okay now again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Scar POV:

I stared at the doubles in front of me.

"So uh Scar we have something to say." They said simultaneously.

"Mkay Shoot." I told them wanting to know what was so important that I had to be dragged 30 feet away from everyone else.

"Well webothlikeyou." They said quickly.

I blushed lightly. They liked me?!?! ME!!! The girl who everyone forgets about when Haruhi is around??? How and when did this happen.

I'm never the one who get's guys I was the chick who had 7 piercings. I'm the girl with 4 piercings on her ears. (2 per ear) snake bites, navel piercing.

Not only that my past is fucked up so why? Plus everyone only see's me as Haruhi's sister. Not my own person that has feelings. But maybe, just maybe they like me for me.

"I don't know how to answer that guys. Give me sometime." I answered noticing that they were getting a bit anxious.

They nodded, and with me back.

I ran to the pool, and jumped next to Honey who was floating.

"Hey Honey-Senpai"

He looked up. "Hmm." He said flowers starting to appear making me blush......Why am I blushing?

I shook it off.  I couldn't be blushing for that reason, right?

I jumped into the pool, and swam towards the lolita shorta.

"Hey, Honey. What's up?" I asked him. "Do you wanna race?" He asked.

I considered it for a second. "Sure." I told him. "Alright we'll go two laps. From one end to the other end of the pool is one lap. The first one that get's back to the starting point after both laps are completed wins. The loser has too do whatever the winner says for one whole month!" He said.

I smiled. 'The things I could make him do!' I thought, perverted things began to fill my head.

"Scar-Chan." He called at the starting points. 'How long was I daydreaming?' I wondered as I swam towards him.

"Takashi. Hey Takashi!! Count us off!!!" He yelled. I saw Mori nod, and walked over.

"Ready. Set. 123" He said quickly. "GO!!" He yelled, and we were off.

The first lap was quickly finished. But the second lap began to tire me out. As I was trying to get another steady pace going Honey was getting ahead of me.

'No. I could finish this..Right?' I thought, catching up too him.

He pulled ahead again..

I could still win...Right?

-----------------==================

So who di you think will win?

Honey

Or

Scar?

Comment to tell me!!

=====================

Song For This Chapter-

Love Like Woe- The Ready Set