Epilogue

Eight Years Later

•Third Person View

------------------------------

Nathalie snorted unattractively as Kayden tickled her huge rounded stomach. It was an action that both her and baby Arizona enjoyed dearly.

It has been eight years since Kayden officially asked Nathalie to be his girlfriend and a lot has happened in these few years.

Kayden somehow convinced his father into letting him attend collage, allowing the couple to go together where Nathalie studied to become an interior design, which she now successfully is and Kayden took courses in Business.

Only a week a after the couple graduated, Kayden got a call from the state offering him the opportunity to run for Local Minister seeing as his father had gotten tremendously sick and recommended him.

Kay strongly wanted to decline because he knew this is what his father wanted and he'd hate to give him that satisfaction, but he knew that deep down inside he always had an interest in the role.

The young man accepted and his loving girlfriend was right there to support him. Together the came up with the best campaign and in the end, concluded with the most votes.

With Kayden's humongous salary, he built a huge family estate consisting of three houses. One went to his mother whom he immediately got in contact with after the elections. The second for him, Nathalie and the family they would soon produce. And the last was a smaller home for his future kids, grandkids and generations go down.

Kay's father died of a stroke not even a month after his son's election. The boy grieved with his family for some time before officially getting back into action as new Minister.

A year later Kayden got married to the love of his life and within a few months the the ceremony, She got pregnant 

Kayden was now 26 whilst Nathalie was 25 and the baby was due in two months. Kayden's mother loved her daughter-in-law and couldn't wait for her grandchild.

Nathalie also had a very fantastic and tightly knitted relationship with Aubrey, Auth Ruth and her husband Ricky.

There was a lot of ups and downs like when Nathalie broke up with Kay because she thought he cheated, or when her mom heard about her successes and tried to get back in her life, but in the end they made it through all the challenging trials.

Nathalie had a loving family, a great job & god given strength and she was thankful for it all.

This wasn't the end of their story, with baby Arizona coming, it was only the beginning. 

The End !!!!

[A/N] Hey guys hope you enjoyed this book. Please do tell me your thoughts on it (feedback will be good for when I edit and even when I write a new book)

I currently have a lot of fresh story ideas but I wanna take a little break before I start back writing.

Also this books has a few plot holes which I do plan of patching up soon :)