Chapter Two

Yesterday I didn't even notice an alarm clock , but apparently it had one and it was now torturing me with it's continuous beeping . 

If I could just find it , oh there it is  .

I rushed over to the vanity mirror and pressed cancel and the beeping stopped . The time read 7:05 and if I had to guess I would say school starts 8 for the earliest .

Thinking no one was home , without knocking I swung up the bathroom door . I was greeted with dirty blond hair and the figure facing the mirror .

She had a panicked look as she swung her head around . Wow she was pretty . She actually looked like an average American teen , she had flawless skin , natural straight hair and some very light brown eyes . 

" Natalie ?" She looked me up and down unimpressed .

She reminded me of my mother , they both had a total ' Eww' look when they saw me .

"Get out !" She scoffed , "And don't talk to me in school , I don't want people knowing we are related ."

How rude ! I was about to walk out when I remembered I didn't know how I was getting to school.

"U-um how am I getting to school , I don't know where it is located or even what time it starts ."

"School starts 8:15 but reach there earlier since your the new girl . Down the street the school bus passes 7:55 exact so be quick you only have 45 minutes ." She said the last part looking down at her expensive watch .

I expected her to leave the bathroom so I could bathe quickly but she just slammed the door .

Being productive I went back to my room and picked out an outfit , my best one if I might say . A cream knitted sweater and a slightly over tight and washed out jeans .

I got the jeans last year for my birthday from my grandmother , but apparently she didn't know my butt was so big and plus I grew between a years time .

After laying out my outfit I waited about 10 minutes until Aubrey came out the bathroom in some bouncy curls . 

"There is another bathroom upstairs y'know ." She said passing besides me .

Since I was already late I had to take a flash shower and rush back to my room the change . By the time I got out ,  Aubrey's car was already gone and I had too literally run down the street to make it to the bus stop in time .

"Woah I almost didn't make it ." I said panting and running my hand all over my sweaty face .

I looked up to find a seat and noticed all eyes on me , even the bus driver who's eyebrows were knitted together .

Looking closer I noticed almost all the seat were empty with only 7 children aboard . It was a prestigious school so I suppose most the students were rich and had their own vehicle .

In less than 10 minutes the bus stopped in front a castle , was this a tour bus not a school bus .

I patiently sat as the others came out and just thought they were late students who got the driver to drop them on their class field trip when I heard the driver speak .

"Why are you still here , go inside , school's starting in a bit ."

"Wait this is the school." My jaw hung so loose , I could probably catch a fly or two .

"Yes now go on ."

I hurriedly scrambled off the bus and was in utter shock to what I was seeing .

This palace was their friggin school .

My thoughts were cut in half by the honking of the bus and I quickly crossed the road to the pavement .

I spun my head to the left and a bunch of girls including Aubrey , glaring at me caught my glasses covered eyes . She had a slight embarrassed and cocky look .

They all were dressed in mini skirts and crop tops which I found weird . You would expect formal uniforms or at least more covering clothes for such distinguishing school , but no they wore the most short and sluttiest attire and trust me , I saw slutty back home .

I ignored the giggles and proceeded inside , Luckily the school was smart enough to put the office as the first room from the entrance making it easy for parents and newcomers .

Entering I was greeted by a middle age women behind a very cluttered desk , I stood in front of her for about 30 seconds but her eyes never left her phone , I cleared my throat and her head instantly snapped up .

After asking how long I was there and a good bit of apologizing , she finally paused allowing me to state my name and reason for being there .

"Ow Mr.Daniel's niece ." she said looking down and shuffling through some file until she pulled out two specific paper , " Here is your schedule and map ."

"I have informed all of the extra curriculum teachers and coaches about your late coming so they extended sign-up and try-outs , so anytime this week you can join yourself in an activity ."

I nodded my head taking the paper and thanked the lady for all her help and just as I turned to walk out the bell rang .

Oh great ..... I am late on my first day .