Chapter Twenty-Three

Kayden's Pov

Time seemed to slow down once Nathalie entered through those doors

Time seemed to slow down once Nathalie entered through those doors . Everyone became silent , they just had to take a moment to comprehend how ridiculously gorgeous she was .

She sported a cute skin tight bathsuit that accented her curves but it wasn't that , that attracted me ; no it was simply her presence .

So radiant and bright , the sun itself could get jealous .

Only 4 months ago I had despised the thought of her , now I was fantasizing about getting married , having little ones , said little ones producing their own little ones . I honestly couldn't wait to be a grandfather , a father too .

I watched how my grandparents love was still in tact and I wished to that one day .

This girl was becoming my world and she didn't even notice .

I watched in a paralyzed state as she jumped into the pool and came above the surface laughing .

That oh so radiant laugh was contagious and soon everyone was in a fit of laugher .

Once the joyous melody ceased , she swam to the deeper in of the pool and looked out at the view .

I onlooked anxiously to make sure she wasn't struggling . She wasn't short per say , but I did in fact know that her feet weren't touching the ground , which put me at edged . The last thing I wanted was for my girl to drown .

After a while , I decided to swim over to her and gave her a shoulder massage .I couldn't contain the urge to kiss her and when I finally did , it only lasted a few seconds .

Anna childishly broke us apart by her cooing , casuimg us to both blush out of embarrassment.

"Can I speak to you Kayden." Irina
said through gritted teeth totally ruining the moment .

I wonder what she was going to complain about now . It's like she couldn't take a hint so I guess I'll have to be more clear this time .

With that in mind , I followed her to the kitchen .

"So...." She started off in an accusing manner . "What did you call me here for Irina ?"

"I thought we had a deal ?"

"No you and my father did ." I simply responded which seemed to anger her .

"That deal involved you Kayden - "

"Excuse me !" I cut her off , my anger surfacing now . " That deal was for us to be 'Couple like' for ONE business party  . What you thought after that I would instantly drop on my knees for you ? H*ll no . I have real feeling for Nathalie , She's genuine unlike you. I was forced to take you on that date just because you cried to daddy who made a conniving deal with my father .What kind of person does that . Your nothing special to me ." I tried to contain my rage but it all just spilled out in one go .

"I-i think I love Nathalie. I love her smile , I love her personality , I love her curls ." I said in an involuntary whisper.

"I love that she's the opposite of you." I spat .

Instead of one gasp , I heard three .
My head immediately snapped to the left where I almost missed Jackson and Anna's head sticking out from behind the counter .

"I see you ." I said and Jackson stood up looking guilty as ever .

"You too Anastasia."

They both had been deers' caught in the headlight . It was actually a really funny sight .

Anna quickly shook off her embarrassed expression and ran to my side squealing. At first I was confused at her actions but then I realised she had heard what I said about loving Nathalie .

She squeezed my red tinted cheeks before roughly grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside stating that now would be the perfect time to express those feelings . And I believed her , little did I know I would find Nathalie kissing Jace .

I wasn't gonna stand here and watch her kiss him . In a blink of an eye I was already halfway down the stairs to the garage .

There , in the corner of the many expensive and dusty cars my father bought but rarely used was my baby .

An orginal Harley Davidson Cosmic Starship my dad bought 2 years ago . After we moved , he forced me to leave it here as punishment for sneaking out every night .

I fasten my helmet and sped off . I was going to the only place I was welcomed , the only person that could help . Veronica .

--------------------------------Clip of the day ◇

Clip of the day ◇

- Nathalie being all cute 😂😍

--------------------------------

Happy/Merry Christmas Eve 😂😁

So I'm just dedicating this last part to talk to you guys , my fellow readers .

Y'all don't know how much I appreciate your support . Only November 2017 I joined wattpad . I started secondary school September 2017 and two months later I became friends with a group of girls who introduced me to wattpad books .

The next year around February they were talking about writing a book and I was like oh cool I wanna do that too 😂 . I followed them and started off my first book Wrong Sister. I never expected to finish that book and get over 40k and then go on to write this book which already has 14k and I did all this in the ages 12-13. I am so thankful for you guys .

It makes me feel so special to know that Me , a normal girl from the Caribbean who has only ever visited the USA has people worldwide reading her book , a story I wrote on my Samsung phone . Dude that just melts my heart 💖😲🙋 It's crazy honestly .

Don't wanna get all sappy now but I love you all tremendously . I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas and remember...... It's not about getting but rather giving .

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY JESUS  ❤👣 ( please don't message me on my beliefs )

Buh Bye 👋