Chapter Twenty |Part 1|

Natalie's Pov

^Natalie and her outfit

🎗P a r t - O n e 🎗

"Shit!" I muttered to myself as I glanced over at the clock .

The time read 7:09 , less than a hour for me to get ready before Jace arrives .

Speaking of Jace , he said I was required to bring a bath suit and three sets of clothes seeing as the party would last until tomorrow mid-day .

Unfortunately I didn't have a swim suit but I still packed the change of clothes .

I quickly rushed to the bathroom where I took a bath and washed my hair . After coming out , I got dressed , applied a little concealer which I bought with my pay and added some product to my wet curls .

Just as I finished strapping on my sandals , I heard a ding come from my phone and opened it to see a message from Jace .

JaceyPoo : Hi NathyBear , I'm outside so hurry your little tail up !

Me : Coming . Let me just tell my aunt I'm leaving .

I took hold of my black bag , which held my more personal things like phone , headsets , lipgloss etc etc and then my big purple that I packed my clothes into and proceeded to the kitchen .

Aunt Ruth stood by the stove , bubbling a pot which's aroma made me question if I should go to the party or stay for dinner .

Finally coming to a decision I cleared my throat and Aunt Ruth turned back to look a me with a soft smile .

Over the past weeks I had gotten rather close to her and Ricky ( her husband ) . Aubrey still treated my badly but it calmed down with time .

I informed her on my leaving and I was pulled into her embrace before she let go of me and wished me a safe time .

Parked outside was a blue - I don't even know the brand of the car but it sure looked expensive , and leaned up against it was Jace .

His charming smirk only grew as I approached and too lower his ego , I threw my two bags and pretended like I didn't acknowledge him .

He gasped and clutched his heart , plastering on a hurt expression which only broke me into a fit of laughter .

I simply loved his playful manner - It was quite refreshing .

"Damn Natalie you sure do clean up well ." He commented on my outfits as he entered the car .

"Can't say the same about you ." I taunted .

"Oh so that's how it's going to be . I thought we were friends ." I could sensed a hint of seriousness .

"We are . I think your a really cool and funny person ."

In my peripheral vision I was shocked to see him blushing . I broke the unsettling silence with my laughter and we soon fell into a next conversation .

The car ride was all fun and games until I was finally silenced by the enormous mansion . It was for sure bigger than Kayden , mine and anyone else's I knew home .

"Whose house is this?" I managed to get out .

"Kayden . Well practically his dad's, it's more of a vacation house ."

Wait Kayden . Oh my gosh ! How could I forget Kayden was a part of Jace's group .

I'm honestly not in the mood for Kayden . It's not that I don't like him or anything , It's actually the exact opposite .