Chapter Tweny-One

Thanks for all the votes and support guys :)

°°°°°
Natalie's Pov

^ Nathalie's outfit

I couldn't believe this was really happening .

"Are you ok ?" Kayden questioned at my stiff poster .

I only nodded before jumping out of the bed and running to the bathroom. I thought last night was a dream , then I wake up to a swarm of hot kisses from Kayden who happened to be in the same bed as me .

I watched myself in the bathroom mirror and was utterly disgusted by what I saw . My hair was a pure bird nest while under my eyes had enough baggage to carry me from Florida to Hawaii .

I tried raking my hands through my hair to flatten it a bit but unfortunately it didn't work so I just proceeded to the toilet .

I was washing my hands when I heard a bang on the door followed by Kayden's voice , "Change into your bath suit , after breakfast we're going down to the pool ."

Before I could tell him I didn't have a bath suit , I already heard the door slam meaning he left the room .

I signed deeply and went over to my bag where I changed in a football shorts and t-shirt . { It's true , wattpad characters don't bathe 💯😂}

Once I was finished , I moved to stairs and followed a sweet aroma to the kitchen where I found the group making pancakes and bacon .

My eyes searched the room for Kayden and when it finally landed on him , of course that model girl who's name I found out to be Irina was right next to him - too close for my liking .

I ignored my brewing jealousy and moved the island table where I took a seat . The brunette with the bold eyes was the first to notice my presence and she greeted me warmly . It was only then did I realise I didn't get her name so I politely asked .

She simply giggled before replying "Anastasia or Anna for short ."

Since Jace took over her job in making the bacon and Kayden and Irina was already making the pancakes , She was free to sit and talk with me .

Turns out she is really cool . She has this radiant jolly spirit that could attract any person and she's really kind , she probably stopped out conversation like four times just to complement me , It ranged from either my hair to my lips were perfect .

We were talking about aliens when I felt a pair of strong hands hold me from behind . At first I was scared out of my mind , then I smelt his intoxicating cologne and realised it was only Kayden .

"The pancakes are finished ." his voice was deep and hot .

I felt cold and lonely when he finally removed his hands but it didn't last long , soon a pancake filled plate was placed in front of me . The only thing I liked more than Kayden was food.

As everyone ate , we passed jokes around the table . Jace almost choked once or twice which of course only added fuel to the group's laughter .

Throughout breakfast , I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable by the heavy death stares Irina was shooting my way.

I watched awkwardly as all the girls (Irina & Anna) just stripped of their throw-overs leaving them half naked in their tiny bath suits .

Jackson released some weird groan before running after Irina who was going to the pool . Jace and Kayden quickly on his tracks .

I jumped at the sudden voice and looked over to see Anna still there just staring at me . "Aren't you coming ?" was what she asked .

I perused my lips before replying , " Yeah , I just won't be able to bathe cause I forgot my bath suit."

Her eyes lit up at this and before I could process what was going on , She already had my wrist in a tight lock and was dragging me down the hallway to another guest room .

I watched in complete horror as she rummaged through her suitcase until she pulled out a blue bath suit .

"This should be able to fit . You could borrow it."

"Oh no n-"

The soft slap she passed across my cheek seemed to wake me up . I blinked a few times and with my still wide eye , I grabbed the bath suit .

She smiled in response and left the room giving me privacy to change.

~ After Changing ~

Unfortunately the room didn't have a mirror but just looking down at myself I could see I looked rather inappropriate

Unfortunately the room didn't have a mirror but just looking down at myself I could see I looked rather inappropriate .

It was a nice blue one piece which I bet any other girl could rock but for me , it was a little to tight and not to mention exposing .

I was about to change back into my clothes when I heard a knock , followed by the door bursting open .

" Damn girl! You look FiNe! Them boys finna drool - Come on let's go ." At this , she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me outside .

"Wait! Isn't it too ..... sexy ."I asked feeling extremely nervous .

She made a sudden stop at this and looked back at me with admiration , "Yes it is but It looks amazing on you . You have such a great body that you should be proud of ."

This seemed to ease my fear and I took a deep breathe before shamelessly following Anna outside .

[A/N] So test finally finish today 😋 So that mean I'm gon be updating again .