FIFTY-FIVE

You've done it, Neville," Hermione beamed proudly, "You've found the Room of Requirements."

"The what?" Neville asked looking between the group.

Aurora, Hermione, Harry, Ron, Neville, Ginny, Fred and George were all standing inside a magnificent room, which was filled with everything they could possibly need for their Defence Against the Dark Arts classes. 

"It's also known as the Come and Go room," Aurora explained, "The Room of Requirements only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs."

"So, say you really needed the toilet..." Ron sheepishly said.

Hermione rolled her eyes as the twins sniffled their laughter, "Charming, Ronald. But, yes that's the general idea," the bushy haired witch confirmed.

"It's brilliant," Harry smiled examine the room, "It's as if Hogwarts wants us to fight back."

The following day the entire group met up in the Room of Requirements, the group gathered in and looked at Harry. Who seemed much happier than he did that day at The Hog's Head Pub, he smiled at everyone and cleared his throat, "Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal," he explained, "It's a wizards bread and butter, really. So come, Nigel. Give it your best shot."

The group broke apart leaving Harry and a small second year boy Nigel in the middle. The young boy nervously lifted his wand up, "Stupefy." A bright ball of light emitted from his wand and hit Harry straight in the chest knocking him over. The power that emitted from the wand also send Nigel flying backwards.

The pair quickly stood up and dusted off their clothes as the rest of the group clapped, "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done," Harry praised the boy causing him to smile proudly.

"Don't worry," Hermione told Ron, "I'll go easy on you," she walked over to where Harry was previously stood where as Ron walked over to where Nigel was earlier and the pair lifted their wands at each other.

"Come on, Ron!" Dean cheered jokingly.

"One Sickle," Fred whispered to George over Aurora's head.

"You're on," George replied and the twins shook hands before looking at their brother.

Before Ron could even open his mouth, Hermione had already swung her wand as she said the spell, hitting Ron straight into his chest and making him fly into the wall behind him. 

"Thank you," Fred said cheerfully as George handed him one Sickle, begrudgingly.

"Shut up," George muttered before placing his hands into his trouser pockets as he watched Ron walking over.

"I let her do that," Ron defended himself causing the twins and Aurora to raise their eyebrows at him and cross their arms over their chests, "It's good manners, isn't it?"

Aurora rolled her eyes and patted Ron's shoulder, "Course you did, mate," she laughed as she walked past him. She made her way over to Neville, who was standing by himself in the corner of the room, waving his wand around and muttering 'Expelliarmus' under his breath. 

The black haired witch gently placed her hand on Neville's arm causing him to jump and let out a small squeal.

"Sorry," she apologised, "It's like this," she said before she showed him how to move his wand right for the spell.

She stood in front of him as he tried to perform the spell on her, but it wasn't working. His shoulders slumped down and a somber expression appeared on his face, "I'm hopeless," he muttered.

"You're just flourishing your wand a bit too much, Neville," Aurora explained gently, "Try like this," she walked back over to his side and placed her hand gently on his trembling one. She slowly guided his hand a couple of times before she walked back in front of him and told him to try again.

Fred couldn't help but watch as the girl patiently told Neville what to do. Her face was soft as she spoke calmly to him whilst cracking a few jokes with the fifteen year old to get him to loosen up. Before he even knew it his own wand got thrown out of his hand and he turned his head to look over at George and Lee, who were sniggering at him.

"Maybe you should try to pay attention," George laughed.

"Yeah, or are you going to stare at Aurora for the rest of your life?" Lee added, his voice cheerful as Fred rolled his eyes at the pair and walked over to where his wand laying. Before he could grab it a Ravenclaw girl bumped into him muttering a quick sorry before she stood up straight.

"It's fine," Fred muttered not even glancing at the girl before he picked his wand up and turned back around, but she quickly tapped him on his shoulder causing him to stop his movement and turn his head to look at her.

She fluttered her eyelashes and gave him a smile, "Would you be able to help me?" She asked, twirling a piece of her brown hair, "I can't seem to get it right."

"Ask Harry," Fred simply said causing the girl to open her mouth in shock as the ginger boy walked away and joined his twin and Lee once again, who were watching the previous scene unfold.

"What?" Fred asked as he watched George and Lee share a look.

Lee opened his mouth to reply but got interrupted by Aurora loudly cheering. The three seventeen year olds quickly turned their heads in the direction of the black haired witch and watched as she squeezed Neville in a tight hug, a large smile plastered on her face. The whole room went silent before they realised that Aurora's wand was no longer in her hand, and instead was now lying on the ground besides the door.

"Well done, Neville," Harry cheered, clasping his hand down onto Neville's shoulder as he smiled proudly at the boy, who sheepishly grinned at everyone.