I'm sorry your father is yet to write to you.
He and Lucius have rather urgent business to attend to. I'm sure you understand why dear.

We are all terrible sorry for putting you and Draco in this position. I'm afraid all your worries are correct, myself and the others will explain more when you both come home for summer.

Try your hardest to enjoy the rest of your time at hogwarts. Things are indeed about to change for the worst.

Love
Cissa

My heart had risen to my throat. Anxiety and fears began to surface and as much as I tried to suppress them I had no luck. I needed to be strong for Draco, for my father, but most importantly myself.

I feed eclipse and changed into my uniform and brushed my hair. Skipping down to the common room I see everyone all gloomy.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked concerned.
Theo, Blaise, Daphne, Amanda all looked up at me. That simultaneously shook their heads

"Do you really believe he's back Melody?" Amanda asks

"If he is we all might as well say goodbye to our normal life's. We'll become outcasts" Daphne states

"I don't want to be a bloody death eater" Theo says quietly. I sit next to him and pet his shoulder. I knew I was going to be living to them but I hated seeing them in such a state.

"We have not received any actual evidence yet guys. Potter could be lying to get attention we don't know what ever happens we'll have each other okay and that's all we need" thy all nod at me.

"Has anyone seen Draco?" I ask breaking the silence. Blaise nodded "he went to the astronomy tower"

I stood up "thank you I'll see you's at dinner".

Leaving the common room I briskly walk to the astronomy tower. Climbing the millions of steps I see Draco leaning against the rails watching the sunset. 

"Hi"

He turns and I see his breathtaking grey eyes "hello love"

"Is everything alright dray? You know you can tell me anything"

He chuckles "you're something else love after everything you've been through and all were about to go through you still worry about others"

I smile "only the people I truly care about now talk to me"

His smile drops "I'm sure you too received a letter from my mother" I nod "things are changing and I'm worried about everything that could happen" I peck his lips

"I'm here for you and you're not going through it alone I'll be there every single step of the way" He pulls me into a hug and smells my hair "You're amazing"

I playfully wave him off "I know, I know"

"Modesty one of your finer qualities" I burst out laughing before grabbing his hand. "Come on I'm starving"

We exit the astronomy tower and head to the hall. We take our seats at the Slytherin table and wait for Dumbledore to enter, after a few moments he and potter emerge. They take there seats and Dumbledore stands and begins to speak

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right
to know exactly how he died. You see,Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult
to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain,
you remember that. And we'll celebrate
a boy who was kind and honest and brave
and true right to the very end."

Everyone was silent and glasses were raised. The feast appeared In front of use and for the entire main course no one spoke in respect of a lost student. By the time dessert had appeared small hushed chit chat had broken out throughout the hall.

I glanced at potter who hadn't taken a single bit from his dinner instead stared at the goblet in front of him. He was clearly traumatised.

I looked at Draco and gave a small smile before resting my head on his shoulder. The only  thing on my mind is what did the future hold for myself and Draco.

Word count:1324