Maddy and Max //Dean Ambrose

*Jons P.O.V*

I had just finished putting my two year old baby girl Madeleine, or just Maddy, into bed. I started making my way back to my bedroom with my Lovely wife Y/N.

I walked in to see my gorgeous wife sleeping peacefully with her big, beautiful nine month old bump. I slip into bed next to her and wrap my arms around her.

As soon as I got into bed, her gorgeous E/C eyes fluttered open.

"hey Jonny..." She said in a tired voice" I love you." She said and then drifted back to sleep.

"I love you too N/N" With that i closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

*Y/N's P.O.V*

It was the next morning and I was about to take Korena to Her gammy's house because I had to run errands. I walked downstairs to see my husband and daughter sitting at the table eating frosted flakes and chatting, looking so adorable!! I couldn't help but tear up. UGH! These DAMN hormones!

Through my tears, I see his gorgeous blue eyes shifting up to look at me upon hearing my quiet sniffles. "Is everything okay love?" he rasps out.

"yes I just love you guys so much." I reply, wiping the hot tears from my eyes.

"Aww mowmmyy don cwy!!" Maddy says, hopping out of her seat and rushing over to me for a big hug. I love those big hugs she gives. Despite being so small, she makes everyone around her feel so loved.

"I love you guysss!!" I say, engulfing both their bodies in my arms.

"I love you too!" Jon and Maddy say in unison.

"Now let's go Maddy, mommy has to take you to gammy." I say looking at my two year old. She really looks like him, from her blue eyes to her dimple in her cheek. The only thing she has from me is her dark brown hair. She is so beautiful.

"GAMMY!!!" She exclaims, throwing her little arms up into the sky in excitement.

I take hold of her little hand and walk her to the car. Strapping her in the seat, I start my little mommy pep-talk. "Now Maddy, I want you to be on your best behavior for gammy because she is going to be keeping your cousins, Destiny and Everleigh, ok?" I say.

"Okay!" She says with such enthusiasm. She's so cute.

"Ok thanks Princess!!" I say

"Lets go gammyyyy!!!!!!" She says, causing me to chuckle at her neverending cuteness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I had just got back home to find a note on the counter that read

'Had a last minute live event in Juneau, I'll be back tomorrow X, J'

As I'd finished reading, I felt a dull pain in my stomach as a warm substance quickly rolled down my leg and onto the cherrywood floors of our living room. I'd felt this annoying cramping before, it could only mean I was going into labor.

I quickly waddled over into the living room and called my mom.

"Hello?"

"mama, I think I'm in labor again." I calmly said through the small contractions.

"WHA- NOW????" She asked frantically. Her hysterics were so not helping my pain but I couldn't worry about that as the pain slowly started to pick up faster and faster.

"Yeah, Now." I say.

"How are you so CALM???" She questions causing me to chuckle. I can hear her rushing around trying to carry her things as I began trying to walk to get my overnight bag.