Jon Moxley x reader

Your P.O.V.
You tried not to cry as another hand flew across your face.

"And that is why Jon Moxley always gets what he wants, if i did it to her i will do it to u TOZOWA!!"

He grabs your hand and roughly pulls you backstage making sure to stay in character. When you try to walk to the trainers office he stops you,"i'm sorry (Y/N)" Jon says, shyly. It's ashamed the indies made you do stuff like this but nonetheless, it was business.

You look into his crystal blue eyes and realize that he is kinda shy about it Everyone knew Jon Moxley to be the kinda guy who just did things and left them alone with the thought that you'd just get it.

That wasn't the case here. "Its ok Jon..." you were about to say something else when he cut you off, "let me make it up to you" you were hesitant but agreed. You have liked Jon since the first time you saw him...I mean look at him come on you can't blame yourself.

who knows what could happen between you two.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Later at Jon's house
You knock on the door and soon see a smirking Jon Moxley. "Hey.." you smile and bite your lip.

He pulls you inside and kisses you hungrily yet gently. He licks your lip begging for entrance. You let him in and your tongues are fighting for dominance. Of course he wins...why wouldn't he? he'd always completely dominated you in anything you guys did together. That's what made you like him wayyy more than you did before.

He laid you down on his bed and starts stripping both of your clothes until only your underwear remained. You two share yet another gentle yet hungry kiss while he removes your underwear. You lay on top of him straddling his waist. It all feels like its going so fast yet so slow, but he loves it and you do too.

He removes his underwear and your eyes immediately widen in shock. His size is certainly...abnormal to say the least. He chuckles at your shocked expression before planting a soft kiss on your cheek.

Looking at you in utmost admiration, Jon softly caresses your jawline and whicspers the words, "can I touch you?"

You move your face into his hand, nodding in approval for his request. Not breaking eye contact, he slowly begins pushing inside of you. As tears form in your eyes, you whimper in pain.

"shhhh, I got you."

Soon enough, the pain is replaced with pure pleasure. You almost immediately moan loudly as Jon rubs every inch of your skin, only making you moan even louder. He flips over, making it so that you are riding him, and begins to push you down onto him harder.

"fuck.." he whispers, still looking into your soul with those beautiful that he for some reason hates so much. You both moan out loudly not caring who heard you. You feel yourself about to cum,"jon..." you try to warn him, but were cut off by yourself and him cumming together. He pulls out leaving nothing but the sound of your racing breath."That.Was.AMAZING." You both say in unison before sharing a laugh.

He lays you down. While playing with your hair, out of nowhere he asks "will you be mine?" Your eyes shot open and you turned around and all you could do was smile very widely. "So that's a yes?" You nod and he gives you a very passionate kiss. Eventually, you both fall asleep in each others arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------