Oh baby, I want you so much more// Rhea Ripley

Reader POV

I damn near fell over laughing at something Drew was talking about. The guy may be huge and scary but behind all of that, he's actually a huge softie - And insanely funny. "BRO!!" I yell as he cracks another stupid joke. We both fall into each other. This time though, I actually fall into him, making in instinctively embrace me, keeping me from hitting the floor.

I was so stunned by the sudden movements, I didn't even notice he was still holding onto me when we resumed talking. When I did, it was already a bit too late.

"Uhhhh..." I hear. I turn to my left to see my beautiful best friend, Demi, looking at us with the utmost confusion in her eyes. At that, Drew and I shot apart. "ew bro!!" I yell at him. "It was your fault, clumsy ass" he shoots back. I glare at him until he has to leave for whatever 'Drew McIntyre' thing he has to attend to.

"What was all that?" Demi asks suspiciously, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh nothing, I almost fell and he caught me." I replied, brushing the events off.

Silence.

She didn't say anything, silently walking off with me trailing behind her. Something in me told me to follow her but next thing I know, I am pinned against. Our locker room wall. "Demi...what are you doing..?" I say, as her green eyes pierce into mine coldly.

There was something behind them - jealousy.

She brings her face to my neck, trailing kisses up slowly. I moan softly, whispering her name. "Demi...what are you doing.."

"you're all mine."

That's a shocker. Shes usually my bubbly best friend, now she's pinning me against the wall, being possessive and telling me I'm hers...if there's anything I can pinpoint that I'm feeling right now, it's confusion. I'm just insanely confused...what the fuck does she mean I'm hers?

"Demi, this is weird." I whisper as she continues up my neck. But as soon as she hears that it's like my sweet Demi was back, because she snapped her head up, immediately letting go of my wrists.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N..." She says, guilt laced throughout her voice. I looked into her eyes, and I couldn't find any jealousy left - just guilt.

"I'm so sorry...I gotta go." She rushes out, leaving me there confused.

-

To say these last two weeks have been weird is the understatement of the century. I haven't spoken much to Demi since that...whatever that was at Raw not too long ago. Not even by my own choice, she just refuses to speak to me if it's not relaying a message or congratulating me on a win.

Tonight was Wrestlemania, and I was backstage helping out because I didn't want to be home, and I had no match. Also, most of The Judgement Day had matches so, I wanted to show my support. Even if Demi was being weird to me.

I sat backstage watching Her match with Damian. We talked all about their feud, that is until he asked the inevitable question.

"Hey, what's up with you and Dems?" I don't even look at him. I just look away from the TV, and down to my lap in sadness. Because this situation did truly make me sad. Demi is my best friend and she was constantly ignoring me for whatever reason.

"I dunno..a couple weeks ago, she saw Drew and I talking and she got super jealous because he was touching me, and she pushed me against the wall and told me I was hers...but...I don't know why that would make her ignore me like this. We tease each other like that all the time." I explained. It did feel nice to express my confusion to someone I trusted. I hadn't because until now, as far as I knew, no one knew about this incident.

I was sorely mistaken.

"Oh yeah, she told me about that. I thought she would've come clean by now." He said, ever so casually.

"Come clean about what?" I question. As if finally hearing what he said, he tries to backtrack.

"I'm sorry did I say come clean??? I meant-" he tries, only to be cut off by me.

"You did say come clean, what do you mean?" I say, slightly more firmly now. All of these secrets and eggshell walking was starting to piss me off. These are grown adults and they couldn't just tell me what was going on.

He tries to ignore me but I press on "Luis." I say, his real name is his weakness.

"Okay, Y/N, Demi likes you - No, she loves you. She's like..in love with you, but she doesn't know how to tell you and she's been so afraid that telling you would mess everything up so she's just been ranting to me for the past few months." He rants, releasing a deep exhale as if to say a pressure has been lifted off of his shoulders.

"Months you say?" I whisper. It's finally starting to make sense to me. Why she teases me like that, why she looked so suspicious seeing me talk to Drew, why she was kissing on my neck...

"Y/N?" I hear him say, but I ignore him and continue watching her match with Ashley.

Finally, She hits her with an Avalanche Riptide and pins her for the win. Damian and I jump up and hug each other before racing to gorilla to see who can get to her first. He gets there first and embraces her in a hug. I stand back, watching in awe and waiting my turn.

After a while, she locks eyes with me, offering me a gentle smile...a beautiful smile, before embracing me in her arms. I obviously hug my best friend back, pushing any thoughts and feelings aside for the little moment we share.

"Thank you.." she whispers in my ear.

"Of course, can we speak in private?" I reply, letting go of her.

Her smile slightly drops as she looks back at her team members who were occupied with each other before whispering a little "sure."

I take her hand and lead her to one of the empty singular dressing rooms, the ones they keep in the venues in case a star is a last minute surprise.

"What's that for?" She questions as she sees me locking the door behind me. I ignore her question, glaring into her eyes.

"Sit."

She sits as I slowly make my way over to her. Kneeling down in front of her, I take her right hand in mine, placing a sweet kiss on it which causes her face to go completely red.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were in love with me?" I ask calmly. Way too calmly for even my liking. She lets out a small gasp. "Who told you?"

"Don't worry about that, answer my question Demi." I press on, trailing my lips up her arm.

"I..I didn't want things to be weird in between us...." She confesses, gasping again as I am now trailing kisses up her collarbone and into her neck. "Y/N.." she moans quietly.

"Hm?"

"I want you.." she whispers, squeezing those beautiful eyes shut at the feeling of me biting on her neck ever so slightly.

"Oh baby..I want you so much more."

"Please.." she whispers.

Chuckling, I raise up from her neck, walking back I'm front of her. I tapped her thick thighs twice as if to say "open your legs" to which she obeyed. My mouth watered as I pulled down her tights.

Ripping open her fishnets, I began to show her just what I mean.