Bubbles//Dominik Mysterio

[N]

You sat on yours and Dominik's shared bed, laptop in hand trying to finish this last essay for the week. It was stressing you out because it had a word quota and you had to find a way to shorten it and couldn't while still maintaining your main point.

"FUCK!" You shouted, slamming your laptop shut and throwing your body back against the Blackwood paneled headboard. As if on queue, your boyfriend entered the room, curious about your sudden outburst.

"What's wrong mamas?" He questioned as he set himself across from you on the bed, instinctively rubbing your legs.

You locked eyes with him. For some reason, it was impossible for you to stay mad around Dominik. He was just too much of a sweetheart to even think about raising your voice at him.

"The assignment." You whispered, glancing down at his slender fingers.

He sighed, rolling his eyes playfully and tsking in all knowing. You always stressed yourself out with school and you had been stuck on this part of the assignment since you got it.

"Let's just forget about it for now, yeah?" He suggested. Stubbornly, you shook your head not wanting to have to do anything this weekend.

"No, Dom. Then I'll have weekend homework." You protested.

He nodded. "Yeah but it'll be over so quickly. And you'll still be able to relax. It's just one small part, mamas." Explaining his thoughts to you in that velvet voice that made saying no an undoable task.

"But Dominik-"

"No buts. You need to let up on yourself. I'm going to run us a bath and I don't want to see you on this laptop when I come back. Understand?" He interrupts, inching closer to you as he went on.

Staring into his eyes entrancingly, you nodded. Dominik chuckled, pecking your lips before making his way to the master bathroom. 

You sat there for the next few minutes, anticipating what would happen between now and when you got done with your bath.

Dominik was always full of surprises, it's what led to him sweeping you off your feet - his element of surprise.

Hearing the bathroom door open, you took your attention to where the sound was coming from. You inhaled sharply.

There Dominik was standing shirtless, pmts riding dangerously low to his v line. "C'mon Princess."

He took your hand softly, leading you into the warm air of your marble tiled bathroom. Your muscles softened as you inhaled the tart scent of your favorite Rose Milk.

"Fuck.." you groaned at the feeling of his soft lips sucking at your neck.

"You always stress yourself out." He whispers as his hands trail your body, peeling your clothes off. "Why do you do that, princess?"

You couldn't answer as you were in heaven from just him touching you. He had this hold on you with the way he would say things, it kept you on your toes.

"Just relax, baby.." he whispered, teasing his fingers   across you as he finally removed your black underwear.

Your boyfriend guided you to the tub, entering first then straddling you across his lap. You rested your head on his shoulder as he caressed your body.

"Dommm.." you whispered into his plush skin. He chuckled at the way he could hear the whine in your whisper.

"Yes, princess?"

"I want you.." you whispered even quieter into his chest. You were too embarrassed that he'd gotten you so loose so fast.

"You want me?" He purred, rubbing your ass. You nodded, avoiding his catty eyes. He knew exactly what he was doing, he wanted your heart to flutter a little more before he let himself go.

"Yes..papi.." you again whispered, plenty sloppy kisses up his neck.

He groaned at the nickname, pushing into you with all tenderness. You inhaled sharply once again, clawing at his muscular shoulders as he stretched you out.

"Lemme relax you, mami" he moaned into your ear as you both cling onto each other in ecstasy. He made love to you like it was your first time.

"Dom..fuckk.." you sung as he hit your spot perfectly with every thrust. He was fucking you to the moon, you couldn't even say his name properly.

"D-do...m.." you tried. He chuckled at your failed attempt to say his name. "Are you close, princess?" He moaned, steadying your hips, fucking into you at a set pace.

You moaned in response, clutching into his neck as your muscles tensed - your climax washing over you in euphoric waves.

"DOMINIK!" You shrieked as you both rode out your highs.

"Fuck baby.." he moaned, pulling out and cumming against your stomach. Dominik held you close, both of you breathing against each other heavily.

Dominik reached up, massaging the Rose Milk into your dampened skin, cleansing you in the process. With his spare hand he cupped your face, peering deep into your eyes.

"I'm so in love with you.."