"Bad Girl."// Rhea Ripley

[N]
(Sub!Rhea????)
It was 6:00 in the morning. Rhea had just woken up from the sluttiest dream she could ever have. Her heart pounding in her chest, she huffed heavily as she glanced around the room trying to collect her thoughts.

"Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.." she whispered to herself. Despite her ever so desperate efforts, she couldn't contain the dirty images that flashed behind her perfect eyelids. The images of you tying her up, having your way with her. She couldn't want anything more than she wanted you right now. The images of you licking and sucking ever part of her body drove her absolutely feral as she lay next to your peaceful body.

She had no idea what to do. Did she sneak and try to play with herself, risking punishment? Or did she try to wake you up, only to be told to 'be a good girl and wait.' On a normal day, Rhea would obey you and just wait. But tonight, she needed you more than ever and she knew you wouldn't give it to her if she told you that.

With that being said, the Aussie glanced over at you timidly before slowly dragging her perfectly manicured fingers down between her legs. She initially cringed at the wetness that drenched  her grey night shorts, quickly forgetting the thought as her finger came in contact with her clit.

She moaned quietly, trying her very hardest not to wake her lover up, while still slowly chasing her high. Her soft skin grew hotter as she circled her middle finger faster around her now bulging clit.

"Fuck.." she airily mouthed. Her body jolted at the feeling of your slight movements, scared to have woken you up with her mischievous acts. You had always told her. "Let me handle it." But she was so certain you wouldn't handle anything, chuckling at your horny girlfriend only to wrap your arms around her and fall asleep.

She dipped two fingers into her cunt slowly, biting at her free hand in attempt to hush herself. Rhea began to push her fingers in and out, each stroke dragging her closer and closer to cumming. The pressure in her chest built up, she couldn't keep herself quiet for much longer. Just as she in her toward that delicious release, she felt a harsh hand out a halt to all of her movements.

Gasping, Rhea opens her eyes to be met with your freshly awakened bedroom eyes, staring down at her in amusement at her pathetic little face.

"Y/N.." she staggered, trying to explain herself.

"Sit up." You cut her off, sharp eyes following her as she slowly took her fingers out of her pants, lifting herself up and onto the bed. In one swift movement, you bent her over your lap.

Rhea squealed, inhaling sharply as she felt your hand smack across her plump ass. You were doing it. You were punishing her. As disappointed as she'd be with herself on a regular basis, in this very moment she wanted it more than anything. She wanted you to fuck her until she begged you to stop. That's what she wanted.

"Please!" She whined as you continued to spank her. Instead of letting up on her, you spammed her harder. Each smack came down harder on her. It started to hurt and you could tell because she but her lip, but you didn't care. She was going to fucking learn tonight.

"Mami...stop.." she whispered. You let up on her, rubbing her ass tenderly as she panted across your lap. Rhea laid her head down on the bed, making your heart flutter in many more ways than you thought it could.

"Baby." You murmured lowly. Rhea hummed in response, entangling her hand in yours. You giggled at her cuteness, and at the fact that she had no idea what was coming for her.

"Get on your hands and knees for me?" You requested, your foxy girlfriend giggling naughtily as she moved to position. You swiftly cuffed her hands and feet to the bed, provoking a gasp from her.

"Mami?" She questioned.

You chuckled menacingly, your girlfriend gasping as she felt your tongue dragging a hot streak down the back of her thick thigh.

"You're such a Bad Girl.." you whispered, digging your nails into her thigh as you dipped your tongue into her sweet cunt.