Crossed Legs // Bayley

[N]

Bayley exhaled vigorously as she plopped down on the bed in exhaustion. In a few short days, she had a title match against Charlotte for the Women's Championship at Crown Jewel. Though she'd beaten Charlotte many times before, she wanted to take a different approach. Something a little more..brutal.

So, she trained with the most dominant woman in the women's division, Rhea Ripley. Bayley would be lying if she said that training with Rhea was like anything she had ever seen before. The woman used her strength wisely, knocking any opponent down in or out of training. Needless to say, Bayley found herself all bruised up, she was beyond exhausted with an achey body.

She let her heavy eyes clasp together, allowing the pain to dissolve as she fell deeper and deeper into sleep. Bayley enjoyed her half asleep euphoria, that is until the stress caught up with her and she found herself unable to control her thoughts. Her thoughts of you, in fact.

She big her lip and crossed her legs at the thought of your soft skin under her tongue. Inhaling sharply, the vivid images of your skin in her mouth plagued her mind. She could barely lift herself off of bed, let alone have sex right now. As if on perfect timing, you waltzed into the room.

"Bails, how was training~" you cooed, sliding on top of her gently. She groaned softly, not at the pain but the contact of your thighs in your shorts to her exposed stomach. "I-it was alright, love.." she whispered, cupping your ass gently as she lazily opened her eyes.

You lifted an eyebrow, smirking down at her. "Your legs are crossed." You snickered. Bayley felt her cheeks begin to heat up. You and her both know that she never really crossed her legs unless she was either horny or in a dress. "I don't see a dress around here anywhere." You smirked.

Bayley nicked an eyebrow in your direction. "Is there something you're saying, darling..?" You smirked, reaching down, dragging your fingers as you go. She was so on edge, her back arched at just the feeling of you touching her. You just hummed in response, beginning to kiss down her toned body.

Your lover gasped as you freed her plump breasts, twisting at her tender nipples. "Baby.." she moaned. You swiftly slid her grey joggers and thong down her plump thighs, sighing at the dripping sight in front of you. Bayley hissed as you kissed her wetness, moaning softly. "Hold my hand.." you whispered into her.

Just as soon as she took your hand, you went to town  on her. Her sweet taste made you crave her terribly, licking and sucking at her harder. Her moans began to pick up, her using her other hand to lather her slim fingers through your hair, back arching off the bed. There was one thing you really liked about her, she was as sensitive as ever during sex.

Whenever she felt herself coming close to the edge, she would wrap her plum thighs around your head and thrust her hips up. This absolutely killed you. As she thrusted her pussy into your face, you moaned into her, the vibrations throwing her over the edge.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as she came all over your face. Her muscular body shook in euphoria as you continued to suck her clit even after she had fully rode out her high. "M-mm, I came!" The pleasure ridden woman screamed, trying to run from the pleasure. You smirked into her, ignoring her pleas.

"I know.." you whispered into her shaking body, reaching down and cupping her wrists, pinning her to the bed. Bayley's moans rang out and bounced off of the walls, she couldn't keep herself together much longer.

"I-I'm.." she tried to say, yet it was too late. Her climax washed over her body like eaves, her cum shooting up and into your face. Shocked, you quickly let her ride out her high and let go of her all together - mouth dropped in amused shock. Once she came down from her loopy high, her eyes slowly opened as she bit her lip nervously.

"Don't be embarrassed, beautiful!" You removed her hands from her face to comfort her as she covered it in embarrassment. All of a sudden, the both of you burst out laughing.

"I cannot believe that just happened.." she whispered, tiredly looking into your eyes with all of the love in the world. You giggled, rolling off of her.

"I'm gonna run us a bath." You say, grabbing towels as you made your way into your shared bathroom.

"You know," Bayley started, smirking from her laid out position on the bed. "Your ass looks amazing in those shorts." She teased. Neck snapping over into her direction in amusement, you reply.

"And your face looks amazing when you cum."

Her mouth drops in shock, cheeks heating up at the memories flooding back into her mind.

viva_mi_vida_puta

WWE Mixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें