Do You Ever Mean The Things You Say?//Dominik Mysterio

(I'm also in my dom dom era 🫢)

"Do you ever mean the things you say?" You asked inquisitively while rubbing the fur on his wrestling boots. It was just a little quirk that you had - and he'd let you indulge in it all you wanted.

Dominik looked up at you from his phone upon hearing your voice. "What do you mean?" He'd turned his phone off now at the question. It wasn't exactly new that you'd ask for reassurance, but in this way? It just didn't sit right with him.

"I mean..do you really mean it when you say I'm beautiful? And that you only want me? And that you love me?" You press on. Every now and then, these thoughts would throw themselves at you. It's not like your boyfriend isn't THE Dominik Mysterio???

He meets girls constantly who dress a certain way just for him. (Weird ass hoes but to each their own ig) So it felt nice to hear that reassurance.

His features softened as he looked at you. Now putting his leg down and turning his whole body to face you. He gently brought his thumb and index up to your chin to make you look into his eyes.

"Mamas, across my heart, hope to die, I mean every word I say to you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, I love you more than life itself and you are the only woman for me." He reassured you. In that mellow voice that he knew got you going every time.

Blushing, you turn away from him not wanting him to see your face. But Dominik had other plans. He softly takes your hand in his, whispering in that mellow voice again. "Princesa, don't turn away from me.."

You look at him. "Dominik.."

"Matter of fact, I'll do you one better." He says before swiftly bundling you up in his arms, carefully pinning you to the bed causing you to squeal.

He begins pressing soft kisses all over your body while whispering how much he loves every part of you.

"How could I not love you? Look at you..fuck." He whispers into your neck, biting down slightly harder.

"Dom.." you moaned. This man knew exactly what to do to get you to do exactly what he wanted. One of the things you loved most about him was that he didn't take advantage of that. He loved to make YOU feel good.

"Yes.. mamas.."

"Don't you dare tease me.." you whispered.

His face cracked out into that infamous smirk. "Or what?" He challenged.