Chemistry (3) Xavier Woods

(Asia...cash app me 🤭)

"Daddy! Where's mama?" The little boy asked as he and his father watched the big TV backstage. Neither one of them knew it yet but, Asia was actually going to be returning during tonight's Royal Rumble. For that reason, Asia didn't travel with Xavier and the kids. She'd told them she was going to be working on something with her sister and couldn't make it in time.

"She's with auntie remember?" Xavier replied looking down at his son. "YEAH DUMMY!!" Yelled another little boy. Insane. Xavier and Asia ended up having twin boys! (That's what you get nasty)

Xavier chuckled at his little boys. They both had each of their parents personalities. Christian, or Chris the older twin by 10 minutes, had Xavier's personality. The boy loves video games and jokes and pranks. Because of that, he spent the most time with his dad. Zavier, or just Zay, was more like Asia. He loved to relax and kick his feet back and live like he was the one paying the bills.

Truth be told, that's the only way you can tell them apart. Because one would be bouncing around while the other would be napping.

"Alright, Chris, come sit down." Xavier said to his son who was up dancing to whatever song he was playing in his headphones. The boy listened to his father, coming to sit next to his twin brother. Chris nudged his brothers shoulder, causing the other little boy to chuckle. "Chill out"

The three guys continued to watch the Women's Rumble. Various legends returned that night, people like Trish Stratus, Lita, Beth Phoenix, and even Jaqueline.

We were finally at number 30, the last woman. It had seemed like every woman in existence had returned. So, who could it possibly be? The three boys sat on the edge of their seat in unison, as the timer counted down.

5

4

3

2

1

Then that's when it hit.

All three boys jumped into the air and shouted cheers as Asia's music hit. The WWE Universe went absolutely Manic!! They'd all been tweeting asking "When is Asia coming back?!" Her twins were now Six almost Seven, so to say it's been a good minute is just crazy. It's been FOREVER. And they missed their favorite wrestler 🥹

She did her entrance, flashing her New Day shirt as she entered the ring and began to take out superstars, one by one.

Finally, it was down to her and Rhea Ripley. Man, that woman was huge. But Asia wasn't scared I mean...she did just eliminate like 20 other people, Nia Jax included. The two women shook hands in mutual respect before their tussle began.

There were moments where Rhea was surely going to win, but Asia being Asia found some way to turn them around to her favor, which is what made this special. Special not only because she got to do this with one of her best friend's fiancé's , and that she was finally back, but because outside of work, the two ladies were friends and had insane in-ring chemistry.

As Rhea had Asia pinned against the ropes, she grabbed the taller woman's hair as she went down, quickly slipping back onto the apron as Rhea's feet hit the floor.

She had won the Royal Rumble.

She celebrated a little before going backstage to be greeted by literally everyone she'd just eliminated and more.

Everyone had congratulated her, welcoming her back to the WWE. Everyone except Rhea, she didn't say much, she just pulled the shorter woman into a hug.

"So proud of you." The Aussie whispered.

Asia hugged her back, "Are you gonna stay for a while?"

"Nah, I better go find Serenity." Rhea replied, patting the woman on the back before taking her leave. (🤭)

Asia nodded, then set out to find her boys.

"MMAMAMAMAMAMA!!" The twins yelled in unison as they ran toward their mom. Asia bent down, hugging her boys as they clung onto her.

"I missed you boys so much!!" She exclaimed, nearly squeezing the life out of them. But they were just happy to see their Mama again.

After a while she looked up, to see her husband looking right back at her. She let go of the boys, and practically jumped into his arms.

The two basked in the feeling of being next to each other, it's as if they were still just kids being madly in love except now they were married with two twin boys. "You liar" Xavier whispered jokingly with his wife.

Asia chuckled, "Oh cry me a River."

"Let's get outta here." Xavier whispered into her neck.

-

It was around 11:30 pm, they had finally got the twins down to bed and could have some time to themselves. Xavier made Asia relax on the bed (as her and Zay loved to do so much) as he ran the two a bath.

She was in pure heaven, her body was sore from wrestling again after all these years and the thought of a hot bath with her husband made her all the more happy. She was only snapped out of her thoughts when her husband stepped out of the bathroom, waving her over. "Come on, Princess."

She bit her lip at the the sight of him, in those black Versace boxers that she loved. Xavier kissed her body as he stripped her of every piece of clothing she had on. He carried her over to the bathtub, resting her body gently against his, her back to his chest.

"Asia why didn't you tell me that you were coming back?" Xavier whispered. He wasn't mad, just curious to know. She usually told him all her plans so this was new to him.

"You didn't ask me bro"

Xavier laughed at her response. "Oh really?"

Asia turned around as best she could, now straddling his lap. "Yep." She challenged.

Xavier stared into her eyes, knowing that whenever he did so, it was easy to make her do anything. It put her in almost a trance because they are 'just so beautiful' according to her. He took this opportunity to lift her hips, entering her slowly.

She snapped out of it, moaning softly as she pressed her forehead against his. He moved slower than she wanted him to, as if to tease her.

"R-really, Austin?" She questioned through her moans.

"Yep."