Wet. // Rhea Ripley

[N]

"And I can't stand them... her, oh my god." Jade listened to her teammate ramble and rant about The Judgment Day - Rhea Ripley in particular. She went on about how they were 'vampires' and how she didn't like how they 'constantly got handed opportunities.' She was one of those hotheads that didn't look at the bigger picture of any situation, she just got mad at it and reacted.

Jade, personally, thought The Judgment Day was a brilliant idea. She admired it, actually. WHO in the WWE had ever been able to pull off a gimmick like theirs without it being too hard to watch? Crickets. Exactly. She often tuned her friend out when she went on these rants, because they were simply bullshit.

As the girls vociferous voice continued to push out in waves, Jade felt a chill up her spine at the near sudden sight of one chiseled, raven woman - tattoos dancing their way up her clean carved, tanned arms and thighs. Jade subconsciously bit her lip, those tattoos really got her. Especially the ones on her thighs...

"Jade!" The girl rang out, snapping her fingers in Jade's face. Snapping out of her near trance, Jade turns her head, trying to appear innocent.

"Hmmm?"

"Are you checking her out?" She scoffed, fake gagging at the sight that Jade was looking at. Rhea was wearing a black unitard; though the other girl found it disgusting, Jade found it bewitching. Fitting for such an evil person. ;)

"So what if I am? She's so hot and you can't deny that." Jade shot back, refusing to take her eyes off the raven woman's god-like body. She didn't even notice the coldness of lack of presence, her teammate had left her there and went somewhere else while she was just there - slightly obsessing over the Women's World Champion.

So engulfed in her enticement, she failed to realize a smirking Eradicator making her way in her direction. With the click of a tongue, Jade once again snapped out of her entrancement.

"Checking me out?" She teased in that sultry voice. Jade's heart began to pick up - she didn't know what the fuck to do.

"U-um.." she staggered, the Aussie halting her movements just in front of the curly head. Inching slowly forward, Rhea had her right where she wanted her - away from anyone else. She felt like teasing tonight, so why not pick on this innocent-looking girl? (typical mami 😩)

Rhea raised a tattooed hand, gently cupping Jade's neck as she brought the other arm to rest on the wall behind the shorter girl. Peering into her with those infamous catty sapphire eyes. Jade felt her body failing her, her knees buckling at the closeness of someone she'd spent half her career admiring from afar.

"Sweet girl.." Rhea murmured into Jades neck as she steadily took in the smaller girl's scent. Rhea found herself unintentionally getting hotter, women made her a completely different person. Nevertheless, she just was here to fuck with her.

"mmmh.." Jade lowly groaned at the slight feeling of Rhea's plump lips painting up her neck. Through the thick succulence, a villainous smile crashed its way through Rhea's angelic features - a menacing laugh erupting from her throat. The Aussie pulled away from Jade, continuing to laugh in her face.

"Naughty little thing." She rasped out as she strutted away, leaving Jade to her thoughts. Biting her lip, the curly haired woman scoffed as she watched Rhea strut away.

That continued to happen week after week, almost becoming a game to the two. Rhea would find her, tease her mercilessly and then leave her there. Jade would be lying if she said she weren't getting tired of it. She wanted more, and hated games. However, that was Rhea's M.O - mind games. With someone like her, mind games and edging were way better than abundance. To her, having everything you wanted with ease was boring.