The Mastermind

He looked out of the window. He saw the sweet roads and small and cute shops of Kalos. He smiled, remembering his past... He also remembered the people he had killed... Delia, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Gary, Paul, Trip, Cyrus, Cilan and his brothers, Chespin, Braixen, Lucario and finally, Greninja... All were killed by him. But again, he must sacrifice his past memories to become stronger, after all! He also remembered the results of his erasing his past... The result was him getting many legendary pokemons, many master balls, administration to all the teams in the pokemon world, including the largest one- Team Empire... Everything was just going perfectly for him... Now the only thing that needed to come true was his last few wishes... His last few wishes were the creation of MewULTIMATE and Raytimate and also the creation of the Super Destructive Beam that had the potential to wipe out all of the pokemon world itself! The MewULTIMATE and Raytimate wish depended on Roboto's skills and the Super Destructive Beam wish would happen after he would merge with Team Flare.... Team Flare had that super destructive beam... 

He smiled. Everything was perfect for him... After all, he was The Mastermind...