Greninja vs. Goodra

Goodra kept using Absorb. 'Nobody accepts me anywhere, just because everyone knows that you were always stronger than me when we were with our trainer!' Goodra yelled 'But today i will finally prove it that I can defeat you! Everyone treats you with specialty but me? They treat me like any other pokemon though I am one of the most powerful Goodras out there. They don't accept me just because I say that I am way more powerful than you! AUGHH!' 'Your situation is complicated and doesn't make any sense!' Greninja said as he used Bubble on Goodra's eyes. 'Learn to accept the truth, I AM more powerful!' Greninja jumped up high in the air 'You can be my friend and join this group, but never annoy us! How dare you poison our food?' He used Water Pulse. That did little damage. Goodra kept using Absorb and restored her health. Then she laughed. 'Now... Not only you, But everyone here will be damaged!' Goodra yelled 'I will show that I am so powerful that I can defeat so many pokemon at once...' 'Uhh, we aren't really in the battle, so you won't really defeat us even if you damage us with some stupid move of yours...' Lucario calmly said. That angered Goodra. She used DRACO METEOR. Greninja widened his eyes. It was impossible to stop Draco Meteor. The meteors hit Braixen and injured her. Hawlucha tried to stop the meteors by flying and using moves on them but they just threw him back to the ground. Greninja used Water Shuriken but that was of no use too. Goodra kept using Absorb on Greninja. That had made him weak! Lucario narrowed his eyes as he used Aura Sphere and cleared out every meteor! By this time, Greninja was too weak to fight Goodra. 'See, I DEFEATED YOU!' Goodra yelled. 'You are nothing more than a cheater...' Lucario said 'You tried to damage us in order to win the battle... You never won it...' That angered Goodra so she came after Lucario but Lucario quickly dodged it. Goodra was cleverer and smiled as she used Outrage on Lucario. That weakened Lucario and taking advantage of that, she used Absor,b! She kept using Absorb on Lucario until he had nothing left. He couldn't even fight at that point. Suddenly Greninja jumped up into the air and that caught Goodra completely off guard. She turned around just to see a Ice Beam coming right at her. It hit her. That hurt her a lot and she fainted immediately. She saw Tyrantrum coming at her. He was coming to attack her. Tyrantrum looked angry. She knew that staying there would be dangerous... So she quickly got up and ran away from there... Some hours later, Chespin, Hawlucha, Braixen, Pancham, Tyrantrum, Sableye, Lucario and Greninja finally had their food after Greninja and Lucario brought it again. However, the battle with Goodra stuck in Greninja's mind. They were talking so much about their old master, Ash... Greninja wanted to visit him.... Greninja wanted to visit Ash Ketchum... He thought about him all night...