Double Shuriken

Greninja had broken one of Ash's machetes! Suddenly he ran near Ash and tried to attack him. Ash swiftly dodged it. Greninja attacked once again and this time his Low Kick actually hit Ash. 'This was for Tyrantrum, Sableye, Hawlucha and Pancham!' he telepathically yelled. He then used Night Slash and Ash's hand and cut it a little bit. 'This one was for Chespin!' tears started coming out of Greninja's eyes at this point. He then used Strength. 'This one was for Braixen!' He then used four Power Up Punches on Ash as he yelled "AND THIS ONE WAS FOR BREAKING LUCARIO'S FRIENDSHIP WITH ME AND THEN KILLING HIM!" Ash got annoyed of it and swung his machete on Ash-Greninja's arm. That hurt him a lot so he backed down. 

Suddenly a huge water bubble started surrounding Ash-Greninja. He truly looked angry. He stormed towards Ash with all the speed and strength he had got and then took out his Water Shuriken and started fighting with Ash once again! Ash deflected the Water Shuriken with his machete again. 'The same thing will happen over and over again...' Ash said with a smile 'You will attack... I will deflect... I will attack... You will deflect... And at the end you will be weakened more because of all the Water Shurikens you are using and then I WILL WIN AND THEN I WILL FINISH YOU FOREVER!' 

'Why...' a voice reached Ash's mind 'Why did you do this? What for? Why did you turn from an innocent trainer to an evil mastermind? Why did you kill all my friends? WHY? Why do you love to destroy people's lives? WHY?' The Mastermind grinned as he replied "Because my life was ruined because of those same people... The public always called me a loser and mocked me... I ignored it and still kept believing that a bond with your pokemon was more important than power... But I realized I was wrong... When Pikachu got killed because of me... Only if I had thought about winning and chose a more powerful pokemon to fight with Incineroar! If only that would have happened!" Greninja was shocked. 'So... Pikachu is dead?' he asked. 'Yes...' The Mastermind replied as he swung his machete again and tried to attack Ash-Greninja who dodged it once again! 

Suddenly, Ash-Greninja started glowing as not one but TWO BIG WATER SHURIKENS appeared out of nowhere... They landed on both the hands of Ash-Greninja and he threw it right at Ash. The Mastermind dodged the first one and destroyed the other one with his machete. 'Your power truly surprises me!' Ash said. 'Me too!' Greninja said as he came jumping towards The Mastermind with the water bubble still wrapped around him. He used Water Pulse and it hit Ash and backed him down. The bubble around Greninja suddenly disappeared. Ash smiled. 'You are dead!' he yelled as he quickly went on Ash-Greninja's back and attacked him from the back. He swung his machete and blood started oozing out of Ash-Greninja's back. The blood was blue... Greninja jumped up in the air and used Dark Pulse. Ash protected himself with the machete.

'I will defeat you, no matter what...' Both of them thought as they ran towards each other...