Greninja's Revenge

Greninja wanted revenge! He used Double Team and then jumped up into the air. Ash knew that Greninja was going to attack him... He smiled as he slowly stepped out of the helicopter. He laughed as he fell from the helicopter. He took out a Master Ball while he was falling. Mega Mewtwo Y came out. Ash smiled. Mega Mewtwo knew what to do. He used Psychic and gave Ash a safe and slow landing. Greninja used Dark Pulse on the helicopter and since he had used Double Team, a lot of Dark Pulses hit the helicopter and it blast, then crashed on the ground. Ash retracted Mega Mewtwo Y and started running. 'If I fight him any longer, then he might turn into Ash-Greninja and that might be bad news for me!' Ash thought as he ran. 'Where are you going? MASTERMIND?' Greninja yelled. He started following Ash. He followed Ash for a short amount of time until they reached a plain field. Kalos had many plain fields, after all... There was short grass and it was perfect for a battle... Greninja was not leaving him alone so battling him was the only choice left. Ash turned around. 'Greninja...' he said 'You have turned a lot stronger than you were before... I am impressed with your power... But unfortunately for you, I have grown MUCH more stronger than you can ever imagine to be! I am not that child anymore! I don't have a nice heart anymore! AND THAT is my power! I also have stronger pokemons than before! And here's an example of one of those strong pokemons!' Ash put his hand in his pocket to take out a pokeball. That's w hen he realized something. 'Ohno...' he thought 'I just have three pokeballs... Ughh... Looks like I will have to deal with it and battle him with only three... They are still legendaries though... So, a weakling like Greninja of course doesn't stand a chance in front of them!' He threw a pokeball and Groudon emerged out of it. 'So you truly desire power of friendship now, huh?' Greninja said 'Then let it be! Let the battle begin!' Greninja marched towards Groudon...