An Electric Terrain

As Tapu Koko came in the battlefield, everything got yellowish. It was because of her move called Electric Terrain. 'This will be a hard one for you, Greninja...' Ash thought with a smile 'Let's see how you manage to overcome type disadvantage!' 

The battle began and Ash-Greninja used Night Slash but that didn't hurt Tapu Koko that much. Instead she used Electro Ball. That hit Ash-Greninja and he got thrown towards the barrier of the Electric Terrain. That hurt him a lot. He somehow escaped from the electricity produced from the barrier of the electric terrain and hit Tapu Koko with his Water Shuriken! That seemed to hurt Tapu Koko a lot, despite of Water Shuriken being a water move... 'Hmm, looks like his Water Shuriken is the only move that has gotten REALLY overpowered since I left him...' Ash observed 'Good to know... I don't think he can keep using Water Shuriken because Ash-Greninja Water Shuriken takes some time to appear on the back again... So that's good for me!' The battle between Tapu Koko and Ash-Greninja continued. Suddenly, Ash-Greninja used Dark Pulse and it hit Tapu Koko and threw her towards the barrier of her own Electric terrain. Ash-Greninja quickly took advantage of this moment and used Ice Beam! He used it with such power that she got frozen in a minute. That left Ash really surprised. He retracted Tapu Koko. The pokemon who was next was... Mega Mewtwo Y...

'Battle my strongest pokemon, you little overpowered weakling!' Ash thought. 'I will defeat this one like the other two, too!' Ash-Greninja telepathically said to him. Ash smirked at that. 'We will see about that!' he murmured and then yelled "MEWTWO, Use Psycho Cut!" Mewtwo used Psycho Cut and that hurt Greninja a lot. 'Wow, this pokemon really IS powerful!' he thought as he got an Ice Punch from Mega Mewtwo Y. Then he got an Energy Ball. That hurt him a lot. He still didn't give up... 

'I will have to defeat this pokemon, no matter what!' Ash-Greninja thought as he got another Poison Jab. 'You are doomed, Greninja...' The Mastermind thought 'You don't stand a chance in front of my most powerful pokemon... You will lose... Not just this battle, but also, your courage, confidence and freedom...' Ash smiled as he saw Mewtwo using various moves on Ash-Greninja...