Zygarde

Zygarde had emerged out of the ground. He was so huge the entire cave got destroyed! However, Ash and the other Team Empire member did not get hurt due to Mega Mewtwo Y's Protect! It wasn't even in his 50% form... IT WAS IN HIS COMPLETE FORM! 'When Yveltal couldn't turn me into a stone, then what are you?' Ash thought 'Nothing...' Zygarde used Earthquake. Mewtwo's shield still protected them. 'I cannot tell Mewtwo to battle since then the Protect shield would disappear and we would be crushed under the ground!' Ash thought 'So, I will have to take out another pokemon to catch Zygarde... But, which one? Which one? Hmmm... Ah, I think I know which one... A one that I just caught! Xerneas!' He sent out Xerneas. Zygarde was more powerful than Xerneas but she had the type advantage. Zygarde now couldn't use any Dragon Type moves since she immune to those. He used Toxic. It would have more of an effect on Xerneas since she was weak to Poison. Zygarde used Dragon Dance and Xerneas took advantage of that and used Moonblast. That almost knocked out Zygarde but it still had some health left! It was in it's Complete Form, after all... Now Zygarde took advantage of that and used Iron Tail since he knew Xerneas was weak to Steel too! That hurt Xerneas a lot but she still managed to not faint. 'Now Xerneas, give the killing blow!' Ash calmly said 'Moonblast...' Xerneas used Moonblast once again and Zygarde fainted. Ash smiled as he caught Zygarde in his Master Ball... He then took the ball and then retracted Xerneas with his other Master Ball... Then they went to another place which looked like a desert (but it was located in the middle of a city) and caught Hoopa (Normal Form). Then Ash used the portals of Hoopa to summon Volcanion and Magearna and then caught them! Ash smiled. 'Now, I have some important work to do...' Ash said 'It is better than I go alone since only I can do that work... I am going to Prism Tower... To meet my only friend Clemont and Bonnie...' His grin widened as he walked away and sat in his helicopter. He had a grin on the entire time as he went to Prism Tower... 'Some memories must be erased...' he thought... He reached his desired destination in no time... He got off from his helicopter and started walking.