Goodra's Deal

Ash went back to the Team Empire building. He was just resting, sitting on his royal chair... Or rather, sitting on a throne... He was the Mastermind... The King of a kingdom... A Kingdom called Team Empire... He drank tea in his golden cup. The room was entirely red... He was getting some peace... Suddenly the door opened... A familiar looking pokemon entered... Goodra entered the room... 'Weakling...' Ash murmured as he placed his tea back on the table and took out his gun, pointed at Goodra... She smiled as she said "I know where Greninja is... I know his and his friends' location..." Ash narrowed his eyes. 'I will keep the gun down, for now...' he thought as he put the gun back in his pocket. 'Lead me there...' Ash said 'But if you are wrong, you will die... If you try to attack us, you will die... Also, you will be surrounded by guns when you are leading me there... If that's okay with you then... Let's confirm this deal... You give me Greninja's location, I give you a position in Team Empire, despite of you being a pathetic weakling...' Goodra smiled. 'Fine...' she said 'I... just want Greninja dead...' Ash looked at Goodra... Anger could be seen in her eyes... 'Sad that you won't be the one to kill Greninja...' Ash thought 'I will kill him... You are too weak to even compete Greninja...' Suddenly he felt weird... Again... 'Again, I am getting this feeling!' he thought, broadening his eyes 'The feeling.... The feeling of a bond... Ash Greninja... But... But... I am not Greninja's trainer anymore... How does this bond even exist... And that also, till now? Why do I feel weird? WHY?' 'I... can talk with you... Mastermind...' a voice entered his head... It was not a voice of a human! It was the voice of a pokemon! A Greninja... 'I have suddenly transformed into Ash-Greninja all over again!' he heard 'And talking telepathically seems to be a new feature... So, you evi-' Suddenly the voice cut off... It looked like Ash-Greninja had transformed back to Greninja. It was weird. 'Ughh, I wish I had cleared the mystery of Ash-Greninja and Bond Evolution before I let him go!' Ash thought 'If I would had solved the mystery all of this would be less confusing for me!' 'What happened?' Goodra asked 'Shall we go?' 

'Yes...' Ash replied as his grin widened. 'Greninja...' he thought 'Or rather Ash-Greninja... I am coming for you and your friends! Heuahahahaha!'