Roboto vs. Greninja

Roboto followed Greninja like a mad man upto the terrace of another building. There was great breeze flowing in the sky but that didn't make Greninja or Roboto any less angry towards eac h other. 'I want to finish the leader of Team Empire, and you are what came in my way!' Greninja thought. He used his Water Shuriken but the robot Gastly used protect. 'What is this now?' Greninja thought. 'My first robot pokemon is so powerful, wow!' Roboto yelled 'Robot pokemons are way stronger than normal ones! HAHAHA!' Robot Gastly used Shadow Ball and that threw Greninja back and hurt him a lot. In fact, the shadow ball almost threw him off the building. 'I have to end this quickly!' Greninja thought as he used Bubble on Gastly to distract the creepy robot pokemon! While it was distracted, he used Water Pulse! Robot Gastly suddenly used Thunder and a huge bolt of lightning hit Greninja out of nowhere! 'No, I cannot let this strong robot pokemon regain it's strength!' Greninja thought 'Then it will be impossible for me to defeat it and then I will fall off from this building!' He used Water Shuriken and that sliced through some parts of Gastly. Smoke started coming out of it. Roboto started panicking. 'NO! YOU CANNOT DESTROY MY BEST INVENTION LIKE THAT!' he yelled as he came running towards Gastly but Greninja had already used Night Slash on it and cut the robot in half. Electricity surrounded it and then it blasted and fell off from the building. Roboto didn't waste a single second and went down from the stairs to take his precious robot pokemon back to his lab in Team Empire and repair it. 'This is just the beginning, Team Empire...' Greninja thought 'I will defeat all your pokemons!' Suddenly he heard the sound of some wings flapping in the air. 'So it was you who killed the guards?' a voice asked. Greninja turned to see Nerdy. Nerdy was on a Lugia. That caught him by surprise. 'Defeat this pokemon if you can!' Nerdy yelled 'Lugia, Use Whirlwind!' Lugia used Whirlwind and the entire building started to collapse. Roboto had gotten out of it by then. 'Is Team Empire really this powerful?' Greninja thought as he got sucked into the whirlwind 'But I still have to fight them, and defeat their leader... My master... Ash Ketchum... And to do that I must not give up!' Greninja used the combination of Quick Attack and Protect to get out of the whirlwind. He got out of there without Nerdy even noticing. 'I have to train even harder if I want to defeat them!' Greninja thought with narrowed eyes. He went back to the forest, back to his friends... Nerdy too went back to Team Empire...