Chapter 25: Epilogue.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE BELOW!!

10 years have passed since the birth of the twins. Indigo, Lucas and Howard (Pepper and Tony's kid) are now 16, the twins are 10 and seven years after the twins were born Natasha decided to adopt a a girl called Taylor, age 6, who lost her parents in a terrorist attack. Pepper gave birth to another boy named Evan whose 8.

Wanda, Vision and Lucas were currently travelling. They send post cards from every place they travel to. Steve and Hannah had broken up and a few years ago, he met someone called Allison and she got along with the Avengers well. 

Seven years ago they also managed to put an end to HYDRA, hopefully that remains permanent. Loki proved himself trust-worthy and is now free to wonder Earth and Asgard as he pleases. 

There are still some rare cases where the Avengers are needed but other than that, everything is almost like it was before and everyone was okay with that.

-----

HOLY SHIT! IT'S FINISHED!!! 

I never thought I would finish a book let alone have 1K reads.

I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I have so many Ideas that I want to do and hopefully I'll do them soon. 

There is also a book out where you guys can choose what story I do next and I really want you be more involved with my stories.

I'm also considering adding cute one shots to this book so it might not be the end yet. 

-Lili x