Chapter 3: I deserve what happened!!!

It's been almost a month since Danielle first spoke to the odd group of heroes. She has gotten closer to all but Tony (Apparently she's too untrustworthy), Natasha (because she's been on missions), and Bucky (Who's just avoiding her like she's HYDRA herself). She has tried to get closer to them but it's difficult when there not trying as well.

 She has tried to get closer to them but it's difficult when there not trying as well

(Her floor in Avengers tower)

She got her own room. It's one of the  smaller rooms, although you would never know with the size of it and the amount of technology in the room. It was a pretty open space that , as you walk in, has a large dark tan living area with a soft sofa (I_I <<< THAT IS THE SHAPE OF THE SOFA) an a television opposite it, resting on a stand. Towards the left side of the living area in the silver kitchen, with the island in the middle and circled round the room are worktops, cookers (Stoves???), and a sink. Through an archway on the right side of the living area is a huge bedroom with the queen size bed (A/N: Up top), a dressing table, walk in wardrobe, and a personal bathroom. When Danielle saw all the rooms she immediately tried to object but was unsuccessful.

Currently Danielle, Bruce, Sam (He's visiting for a while) and Peter were in the training room, after hours of practice to see her powers, they were having an odd conversation about what the world would be like if all of humanity were clone look alikes of themselves. The conversation went a little like this:

"No Sam, you can't have a strip club!" Bruce

"If you had everyone look exactly like you, and there are 7.442 billion people on earth, what would you say when introducing to another you? You can't exactly say 'He's my twin' when there are other 'yous' around." Peter

"You can't procreate if it's only you in the world Sam, that's incest." Bruce, again. Smartass

"Besides, how would it work, If there clones of you there all male, right?" Danielle questioned, silently imagining female Sams running around. 

Bruce although having thought of it before answers, none of them realising that Steve and Bucky have walked in "I suppose there could be a way to create female Sam's but it'll still be incest as there you, Sam."

The two super soldiers look to each other, hoping they have an answer for the conversation they, accidentally, walked into. When they realised they had no answers for each other, they listened silently, hoping for more insight.

"I would look great as a girl. Imagine it..." And they all did. No one but Sam had a great visual of that happening. 

"No!" The other three heroes on the floor shouted in sync, staring at Sam hoping he wouldn't describe ANYTHING to them. Luck seemed to be on there side as Sam started pouting, remaining silent.

The two best friends made themselves known by walking over to the punching bag, made for them by Tony because they kept braking the normal ones, greeted the group on the floor, and started training. Danielle got up, not liking the sound (punching the punching bags) that reminded her of HYDRA.

"I-..." She stuttered, staggering up from her place on the floor, "I'm gonna get something to drink"

Everyone said their goodbyes as she left. Bucky being the only one who noticed her distress, made an excuse for leaving quickly, and followed her. Watching her struggle with breathing, Bucky placed his Flesh-hand on her shoulder after catching up to her.

Turning her around, he held her in place by her shoulders. He noticed that she was having a panic attack, having known the symptoms from experience, he decided he could help. "Danielle, hey, hey, look at me." Trying to get her attention (A/N: You just want attention, you don't want my heart. Any Fans of the song.) and succeeding "Breathe with me, okay?" He started breathing  at a steady pace, calming down as she followed his lead, eventually breathing normally again. "Are you alright? What happened?" He asked genuinely worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She breathed out " Just... the sound of you punching the bags reminded me of..." She trailed of not knowing if saying it would upset him.

"Hydra" He stated knowing what she was talking about. 

"Yeah" She answered anyway.

Before they said goodbye, they made a silent agreement not to mention it. Bucky because he knows he hated everyone in his business, Danielle because she wants no one knowing what happened completely at HYDRA. She doesn't want them knowing what will happen to her. 

Hey guys, 

                   I'm sorry for not updating recently but I just started college and I had a major anxiety attack so I needed a break from everything. But I want to start posting every weekend as I don't get homework at college. So every weekend if I'm not busy, cause I also have to look after my animals (there's alot of them) and I have to finish some self-set art work. 

Thanks for support.

-Lili

Can you guys help with a name I can call you as a group instead of 'guys' cause I feel like it's not as nice as a cute name.