"I know what it's like to have nothing and to have nowhere to go. I'm running with a gang now and we have a camp near here, you would be comfortable and safe there. When I arrived here from Mexico, they helped me a lot and they could help you as well".

Sean-

When Sean found you, standing over the fresh grave of your significant other, he approached carefully and the first thing he did was apologise for your loss. He tried to be friendly, even made a joke that just fell flat but he apologised. You thought he was strange, especially when he made a joke while standing over a grave but you understood that he was trying to make you feel better in some way. That was kind to you. He asked you about your partner and you explained that you lost everything when they died. He would actually manage to make you laugh a little, at least once, even if it was a sad laugh.

"Y'know, I run with some people, a gang really but they are mostly good. Dutch has a thing about helping lost folk in need, I'm sure he'll help out a lass such as yourself. Would you like to come back with me? No funny business, of course!"

Hosea-

When Hosea found you, standing over the fresh grave of your significant other, he frowned to himself. He approached you and asked you who you had buried, to which you explained that it was your late significant other. He apologised to you, he knew what it was like to loose the person you love. He told you about Bessie and you told him about your partner. You appreciated that he could understand what you were going through.

"An old friend and I have a camp set up nearby, the people there were like you once. Actually there is a woman there who lost her husband just before joining us. You've got no reason to trust me but if there is anyway I can help, I would like too. You'd be safe there, I'd make sure of it"

Kieran-

When Kieran found you, standing over the fresh grave of your significant other, he felt sorry for you. He approached, assuring you that he meant no harm and you believed him just by the look of him. He asked you about your late partner and you told him a little bit about them and how their death had caused you to loose your home. Kieran stayed with you while you said your final goodbyes to your late loved one, he even offered you some comfort even if he was awkward about it. You still apprenticed it.

"Ah, I know you ain't got no reason to trust me and I know it ain't the best offer in the world but I'm running with this gang. They seem like pretty good people, at least most of them do...I could introduce ya, Dutch might let ya stay"

John-

When John found you, standing over the fresh grave of your significant other, he could only stare for a moment. He had to make sure that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, he was really seeing this. He felt a little awkward but he felt like he should approach you, so that what he did. Apologising when he startled you. He would introduce himself, explaining that he was just passing by and that he doesn't mean you any harm. You just shrugged and told him it was okay. After a short moment of silence, he would ask what had happened. You sighed before telling him your story, how your partner died and you lost everything, including your money and your home. John just knew that he had to help you, Arthur would agree with him and Dutch would probably accept you in the camp as well.

"Look, uh, I run with a gang. I know that it ain't for everyone but you don't have much choice so I think it's a pretty good deal. I'm just saying that I could probably convince Dutch to let you stay if you're interested. We ain't exactly good people but none of us are gonna harm ya"

Bill-

When Bill found you, standing over the fresh grave of your significant other, he didn't know what to think. Part of him just wanted to leave, it was none of his business, but another part of him knew that he couldn't just leave you there. He would approach you, probably startling you a little and clumsily apologising. He could see that his presence made you a little nervous so he assured you that he didn't want to harm you, he just asked you who you were burying. You hesitantly told Bill your story, since he seemed to interest. You explained that your spouse had passed away and that you had lost all your money and your home along with them. Bill couldn't help but feel bad for you, you had lost everything.