|LV- Finally|

Hey! I will tanogfy in the end also!! But starting mein bhi cause people read the first AN than the one at the last.

Sooo!!! Today!! For this!! Chapter!!! Do do do vote- all the readers even the silent ones, please? And for the comment😂 I ll be a selfish one for today and if possible all of you please do comment! Long or short, its fine but every reader please?

_________________________________

F I N A L L Y
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

2weekslater..

"Ragini, get up!!" Laksh voiced.

"No let me sleep, I didn't sleep." I said sleeping again.

"Raguu! We have to be in the office in three hours." Laksh ordered.

As if I didn't know.

"Three hours, bahut time hai. Let me sleep, you also sleep." I reply as I pull him down next to me.

"Ragini,"

"Khadoos."

"I heard that,"

"Thats because I wanted you to hear."

"Wake up na, please?"

"Sleep. I get to command today."

"Not my fault you slept at four, only cause you wanted to eat the whole cake."

"I was hungry,"

I love food and then I was so hungry.

"Now sleep." I command.

"You aren't using you birthday card on me for this. We have to reach the office."

"Three hours later."

"Get up, or I will call Sumi Ma amd then she will scold you on your birthday."

"You won't," I said getting up with a jerk.

"Oldy."

"Yea yea, now go get ready. Everyone's reaching the office."

"You are bad," I yawned as I kept my hand on my knees.

"Baccha, please?"

"I hate you." I said as I got up pouting.

"I love you too." He said as I entered the bathroom.

           ____________________________

"Today, I am officially announcing my younger daughter Ragini as the fourth shareholder of our company," Papa announced as my both the family stood around infront of the whole office, the workers, the employees, the ex-employees. Everyone was called today.

It was a grand affair, the whole office was lighted, because as my husband stated,' finally now we will romance in your cabin. Mine has become boring.'

I had rolled my eyes at this.

Now I stood their feeling awkward, with the attention I was getting.