|XXI- Family-real|

Kyaaaa 😂😂 no one was able to get the hint😂😂 itna hype kyu kiya meine phir🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Chalo atleast you will know aaj..

Family- real: A new word in the dictionary XD

F A M I L Y. R E A L
************************************************

"I am not going to talk to him. What does he think of himself? Oldy kapoor. Idiot. Uggh!!!" I rant as Swara keeps on listening.

"You are right. But you should come with us its a busin-"

"No means no Swara. I am not coming and tell him to shift his stuff from the room, I am not going to see his face also."

Swara couldn't control her laughter as she chuckled..

"What?" I asked.

"You sound like Ragu ty-"

"Swara?" I check if she is alright or not.

"Ha ha baba I am all right its just too refreshing to see fights like these or daily basis."

Before I could reply Swara's phone rings.

"Ha Sanskaar, yep I am coming. Ya ya.." I heard Swara reply back and as soon as she hung up her call she excused herself and left the cabin.

What does he think of him self? I am not going to forgive him, who commits such kind of errors that too in such a crucial situation that mad person.

Oldy Kapoor.

"But-" Swara tried to convince me but I was admant, I am not forgiving him so soon.

He gave me conditions,, do you all remember?

Now its my turn 😏.

"Okay baba..you and Laksh handle this."

Smiling I leave her cabin.

As soon as I leave the cabin and reach my cubicle I am greeted by the ever so energetic Tia.

"I am so excited for this business trip." She screamed in my ears.

"Calm down meri ma!! I know you are super duper excited for this trip." I calm her down.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked dejected.

"Na." I shut her down.

"And why the heck is that?"

"Because I am not coming with you all?" I declare and in response I see Tia faking an act to faint.

"YOU DUMB PERSON WHY THE HECK AREN'T YOU COMING?"

"I don't want to?"

"Why???? Everyone of us is going."

And by everyone she means Swara, Sanskaar, Oldy, Samir and Neha. It was a business tour, and we all were going to Pune for a meeting. The reason so many of us were going was because last month, the meeting was held here in our office and they got so impressed by the team who handled the project so they desired to have us in this meeting too.

Matlab bhai kyu?

And now as you all know I refused.