|XXIX- Fragile|

Fragile- Priority

F R A G I L E
•••••••••••••••••

"How??" Laksh asked confused looking at me.

I tried so hard controlling my laughter seeing him. Like legit the expression on his was price price less!!

While Bhai looked smilingly at me, bhaii case hi ulta hai. This oldy should be the one congratulating you.

"Ragini?" Laksh again ask desperatedly.

Abh isse kya answer karu? I can't tell them about Swara cause of two reasons, first she had gone for confirmation and second bhai should get to know this from Swara only and not from anyone else.

"Congratulations and celebrations," I hear people singing and I squeeze my eyes to see Neha, Samir coming with a cake box and balloons.

Lo paegaya siyappa.

Time to get into the angry Ragu mode.

Samir and Neha came close shouting.

1
2
3

Jai mata dii!!

"Shaaaant!!" I shout and they freeze.

Very good.

"You both take the chair and sit next to Tia." I order Samir bhai and Neha.

"But-" Samir bhai starts but I shush him with my eyes.

"Okay." Samir bhai scared nods while Neha looks at me in confusion.

"You also," I tell Neha.

She also shakes her head and sits next to Samir bhai and Tia.

"You!" I say pointing at Tia with my finger, "Stand up. Quitely" I add when I see her opening her mouth.

"I. AM. NOT. PREGNANT. Get that clear for once and all." I order her while she looks confused.

"Bu-"

"No."

"Rag-"

"No!!"

"Okay."

"Good and now Tia, you remember telling me you needed a half day today right? But this idiot," I point at Laksh," didn't let you take a leave, right?" I ask.

"Ye-ah." She says slowly.

She is scared. Good.

"Go." I order.

"I think I am the boss?" Laksh pipes in, and in return he gets a horrifying glare from me.

"Ookay. Tia enjoy." He quickly mutters seeing me.

"Ragu..?" Tia starts.

"You don't want to go?" I ask her innocently changing my tone to normal.

"Yes." And she quickly picks her things up and leaves.

Ek bala tali.

"You both, thankyou for this but its seriously not what you think," I smilingly tell Neha and Samir bhai. They had gone all the way to bring me a cake, they had to be thanked.

So was Tia, I have to thank her cause what she did wasn't wrong, she misunderstood and as a friend she thought for me. But her habit of saying anything anywhere has started troubling me. Even though angrily, I seriously wanted her to go. It was a gesture to thank her. Her mother has come to meet her after two years, she had to spend some time with her mother also.