|XLVIII- Foreplay|

Disclaimer:- If I give targets inne jaldi reach hote hai🤦🏻‍♀️😂 pehle kyu nahi diye🤦🏻‍♀️😂

F O R E P L A Y
><><><><><><>

"Here." I heard his voice.

I turned my head to look at my single husband looking dashing in his black sweatshirt.

Swooooooon.

I raise my eyebrows at him and my husband glares at me in return

Thats when, Vinay's phone rings and he excuses himself and leaves.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I shouted while Laksh tightens his hold on my waist.

"Why were you talking to him? Why are you even here, alone?"

"I am here with Neha and Tia. Not alone." I said angrily.

Why did he come here? Didn't he trust me?

"Oh right, I don't see them around." He says angrily.

"They are dancing." I justify.

"So why were you talking to him!" He said angrily, jealousy spilling all over.

"Laksh! Its my choice. Whomever I talk to, you get no right to control that. You are single and so am I. Did you forget!" I shouted angrily too.

Can only he be angry? I can be too.

"I am bloody not single and you are bloody not too!" He shouted his eyes all dark.

"You know what, I am not even interested in talking to you." I angrily retort and turn and start moving towards the gate.

I am not even interested in talking to him.

I reach the dance floor and thats when I felt my arm being rashly pulled back.

Turning around I come face to face with the familier brown orbs.

"Leave me." I angrily say looking around for Neha and Tia.

They were here too.

"Never." He smirks as he holds my waist and pulls me strongly towards him.

"Laksh.." I say as his hands move up and down my waist, making me feel jelly.

"Hmm.." he says as nuzzles my neck and sways us with the rhythm.

"My friends are here." I manage to breathe admist the proximity.

"I don't care." He rubishes my claim.

He closes me even closer if thats even possible.

"I am sorry." He says pulling a little away yet holding me and swaying us.

"But-"

"For everything."

"You were-"

"I am sorry, sorry for everything. Please come back?"

"Laksh-"

"I am seriously sorry." He says genuinely.

I look at his face and pout.

"You are bad." I comment and place my head on his chest while he wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my hair.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too."

"Wait," I say as I move back and look at him angrily.

"You were jealous."

_________

"Extremely jealous." Laksh says as he pulls me closer to his chest.

"You should be, after all your wife is best." I say as I wraps my and his hands around my stomach.

After the club's apologies, he pulled me out on my complains about the jealousy and my friends.

He took his car and drove to a cliff. I dropped a message to my friends telling them that I had to leave.

On reaching, he stopped the car at a safe distance from the edge.

He then made me stand outside, while he pulled out a thick comforter and laid it on the top of the car.

And then he helped me get on top of it.

So now we were cuddling under the stars. So dreamy?

"I am an extremely protective man. And whats mine is mine. And you my wife, are only mine." He says determined as his hold tightened while I chuckled.

"Yes, you my man, I am yours and only yours." I said as I closed my eyes engulfing the surreal atmosphere around me.

The pretty moon overhead, cuddling with your love and thanking God for everything you have today.

"I deserve a kiss though? Don't I?" My husband utters as I open my eyes and start chuckling grtting up and looking at him.

"And why is that?"

"Cause you are mine." He says and with this he pulls me closer and placing his lips on mine leaving no space for any teasings.

:::::::::::

Helooo!!!!! How how was it??

Do do do tell!!

I am waitingggff

A comic episode coming sooooon

Target- 60 votes.

Nowww

How was it?

Did you like it?

Do comment and vote and share, if you liked it!!

Take care!!

Thank youu

Love,
Meethi❤️