|LI- Oldy|

THE REASON I BROKE MY 'F' POLICY IS BECAUSE..

We compelete 50 chapters. God, sachi itneee chapters I have no idea how did I even manage this.

I had written only one fanfiction before twist. - My Filmy Love Story. Which was a ten shots. Thats it.

A 10 chapter story and my second book, I directly jump to 50. I have no words to thankyou all! Its because of each and every reader that I could remain motivatetd to bore you all😂

Thank you! Its because of you, that Twist has reached where it is today.

My second FF and first on Wattpad completes 50 ;) its an OLDY now.

Love you all!!
__________________________________________________________________

O L D Y
---------------------

"What?" The gang shouted. Seeing their confused faces I so wanted to laugh but then stopped myself, cause that would have been dangerous.

"Ragu?" They all asked as Laksh and I shared a very confused look.

"Yea?"

"You and sir?" Tia asks.

While I nod.

Finally truth is out.

"How? You hated him!" Tia said, while others nodded.

"Hated." I said clearing her doubts.

"Hated as in past tense?" Samir bhai said as Laksh and I nodded again.

"How?" Everyone asked in confusion.

I controlled my laughter, while Laksh glared at me seeing my state.

"Yeh kab hua?"

"See this started, five months ago, technically before that. I worked here as I decided to train myself before I joined the company. I am suppose to join as a share holder once I turn 25 thats after two weeks. Thats the company's policy. Okay fastforward to five months ago, when my marriage with this oldy was finalized, then we used to hate and loathe eachother. After engagement, we had a lot of hurdles, first our friendship's start then my fake family drama and then my drunken act then the competitions, some jealousy then confession then our very dangerous marriage where because of Tia I had to hide my face then our fights, then kidnapping, then meetings and some filler tracks and then proving game, hiding game, his birthday, insecurity, then bachelor and now truth. Quite a long journey."

I pant after sayingn everything in a go. It is so much.

"Baapre baap. Itna sabh kuch?"

"By the way all this shows me how every track had only me tortured." Laksh comments while I chuckle.

"Wait, that means the maid.." Samir bhai starts.

"Was me!"

"And Raplu and Taplu's quiz was..."

"Correct."

"So that means whatever you spoke that day was actually the truth and not my plan?" Tia says dejected.

"Yes!!"