|I-Fight|

F I G H T - to use physical strength, guns, weapons, etc. against somebody/something

Heyaaa Loveliessss!!! Thank you for all your love and support, so I am back with the 1st chapter. Hope you all will like it?!!

So lets get to the start~

F I G H T:
➖➖➖➖➖

The screen opens at a girl who is shown working on her laptop, in her cubicle. The scene takes place in an office. Everyone is working silently and with full concentration. Suddenly when someone barges out from one of the three cabins.

"You idiotic brainless women! What do you think of yourself?" Laksh, dressed in a three piece suit, addresses the girl in the cubicle.

"Excuse me? Are you insane?" Ragini, the girl in the cubicle, replied standing and marching towards him, angrily.

The other employees also stood up waiting for their daily dose of drama which takes place almost everyday.

"The only reason I am tolerating you is because you don't come under my range of employees. I have no idea how Sanskaar is tolerating you!!" Laksh yells grabbing Swara and Sanskaar's attention who also come out of their cabins.

"Laksh, what did she do again?" Sanskaar asks eyeing Ragini.

"She messed up my cabin!" Laksh yelled glaring at Ragini angrily.

"Ragini, did you do that?" Swara asked using her authoritive voice.

No one in the office knew about Ragini's relation with Sanskaar. Ragini would be taking control over her share after some months until she turns 25 completely, till then she wanted to learn the basics of her company.

Thus is here working as an employee.

Laksh and Sanskaar were handling two different aspects of the industry thus they had appointed their choice of employees, and neither of them had control over each other's employees.

"Ragini?" Sanskaar asked using his fake anger tone.

"B-Yes sir," she replied looking at her feet ashamed.

"Why?" Swara asked tiredly and controlling her laughter.

It was there daily routine to handle those two fighting kung- fu pandas. Their hatred was absolutely baseless they just didn't like eachother so they decided fighting was the been the best way to depict their hatred!

"I didn't do anything ma'am. Sir told me to bring file from this fellow's cabin. I tried searching the file thats it. In the process I might have messed up his cabin." Ragini justified innocently.

Only Laksh knew that she was lying.

"As if," Laksh huffed and glared at her.

"I guess this time it was not her fault, completely, bhai," Swara tried to calm down her brother.

"Exactly my point! But this idi-" Ragini tried completing her sentence when Sanskaar cuts her off.

"Ragini! No matter how bad equation you share with him, he is your boss as well. Learn to respect him," Sanskaar warned her seriously while our dramaqueen just rolled her eyes.