|III-Friends|

Friend- a person that you know and like (not a member of your family), and who likes you// who is important

Heyaaaa!!!! Thankyou so much for the response I am getting, I am obliged! So with put wasting any time further lets dig into the third chapter of TWIST:

F R I E N D S:

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Yes ma?" I asked ma as soon as I entered the house, she was sitting on the sofa with papa. The worst part was she looked tensed, I hated seeing that look on her face.

"Beta, come here," she said telling me to sit on the sofa next to her.

Sitting there,

I was way too scared yet anxious.

"Beta your ma and I wanted to ask you something?" Papa said looking nervous.

What was it?

"Beta you are happy na?" Ma asked not even skipping a beat.

"Happy?" I asked confused.

"With the marriage proposal? I mean we never did ask your opinion, we thought it was always clear as we had never hidden the fact of making a promise with the Kapoor's.

"Ma, chill. I am happy and I know Laksh is also. Why are you taking stress on such a petty topic! Hayee bhagwaan, kya karu aapka? Papa you also didn't make her understand. But no worries ma, I am happy," I told her taking her hand in mine and smiling.

We both are very happy, obviously who gets to fight a war in the same room na? I got a war opponent for life that was my life dream. Na but jokes apart I was happy not because of the marriage but because of ma and papa. They looked so happy, and every child wants their mom dad to be happy.

And so do I and for a matter of fact I know Laksh does too.

I am just doing that.

Our little talk extended discussing every other thing that came in our mind. It was around a late 10 when we started heading towards our room when bhai and Swara entered. They had gone to attend an important meeting and decided to have dinner on their way.

They smiled looking at ma papa but when I flashed my 32- teeth bright smile they frowned and left for their room after greeting ma papa a goodnight.

"Why are they angry at you, Ragu?" Ma asked noticing the change in their behaviour.

"Woh Ma today I did a mistake in the office, related to that hi," I covered. There was no way I was going to tell them about my 'fake family story'. If I told them I would have 5 people to convince rather than 3.

Saying this I too left for my room.

➖➖➖➖➖

I was in my room pacing from one corner to another.

Hayee bhagwaan, give me an idea na. Bhai and Swara seemed so angry, they are for sure not going to talk to me. Ragu you are such a fool, if you wanted to lie you shoud have lied about that Sadu Laksh, his anger is as it is waste of time, but now bhai and Swara are also angry!

You are a gone case Ragu, you should think before uttering things but now lets get to work and do their buttering.

Bhai, Swara; Ragu the great is coming.