|XV-Flashlight|

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER YOU AREN'T GOING TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. YOU WILL READ IT AND AT THE END YOU WOULD BE CONFUSED AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENED AND I WANT THAT ONLY. SO IF YOU CANT RELATE THE TIMELINE AND UNDERSTAND HOW IT HAPPENED DONT BE CONFUSED YOU WILL COME TO KNOW EVENTUALLY. THIS CHAPTER DIRECTLY TAKES YOU TO CLIMAX (not of the story) JUST OF THE CURRENT PLOT, DETAILS WILL BE REVEALED TILL THEN READ :) IF YOU ARE CONFUSED MESSAGE I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR CLEARING IT :)

Happy Reading❤️

Its something new like ...i ll explain at the end :)

BEFORE YOU START- an advice PLEASE TURN YOUR WATTPAD SCREEN TO BLACK..FOR THIS CHAPTER AS

I AINT KIDDING TRUST ME PLEASE CHANGE YOUR READING BACKGROUND FROM WHITE TO BLACK..trust me it WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!

And THE REASON IS-----

☠️☠️TWIST IS TURNING PARANOMAL ☠️☠️

na na sirf this chapter..and its all in limit with humour so you won't even feel scared if you are scared of them. Trust me I can't write that scary stuff so you can proceed with no fear.

Pukka promise..sachi wala❤️❤️

Ha i know i have already pakaofied you but no worries finally you can enter.

//ps i ll just try to make the environment look scary. Scary with a humour it is.//

Flashlight-an electric torch

F L A S H L I G H T

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

ENTER WITH CAUTION.

It was all pitch dark, I swear if I had not had my vitamins A when I was young I wouldn't be able to see through this darkness, now

It was all pitch dark, I swear if I had not had my vitamins A when I was young I wouldn't be able to see through this darkness, now. At this moment I regret my past two decisions but obviously no point sulking right? But who would have thought that a simple observation would bring us here.

"R-ragu?" I heard a faint whisper.

"Sshhhhh!!" I whispered back.

Now wasn't the time to take a step back when we were already in the lion's den.

The silence felt eerie, strange. The only light adorning our darkful sin was the moonlight. I couldn't help but wish that the lights would get onn. It was a power only I had, still conscience.

The darkness helped no good, we continue moving here and there in search of evidences. It was our turn. The first slot was unsuccessful too and we were on the verge.

Hands shivering, teeth clattering, small footsteps, and deep breaths. Only sounds we could hear.

"I-i sw-ear Rragu. Lets go b-back." This time another shrill voice said.