✔ I love you (Part 3)

This is going to be in whatever point of view the italics says because I wrote all if this awhile ago and don't want to go back and change it to suffer. Also this is supposed to be in Stiles POV but I'm to lazy to change it.

~River's POV~

"So, Danny, you know how you need at least ten hours of sleep the day after the full moon to fully heal?" Lydia asked and I nodded looking at her confused. "I kinda asked Stiles to help with that because he's the only person or thing we all know of that can keep the nightmares away." She finished and I hummed.

"You're right he is but I feel like you should have asked me before dragging my ex into this. For all we know the only reason he kept the nightmares away was because I trusted him 100 percent and now I trust him zero percent. So I probably won't even be able to sleep if he's there." I reasoned, don't know why I had to reason I could have simply told her no and that would be that.

"I get that but you haven't been sleeping as well as you did when you guys were together so I was thinking the day after the full moon every month you guys could have a sleepover and you could heal and get the right amount of sleep." Lydia said and I simply nodded. "Really you're okay with this?" She asked.

"Not one bit but you have a point. I do need the most sleep the day after the full moon and it's only once a month that I have to sleep next to him I think I can do that without killing someone." I said and she grinned nodding her head.

"Great. I'll go tell him." She said before running off.

"Lydia!? Who's going to help with the chains?!" I called after her holding up the chains that I needed. I've been turning every full moon for the past few months and Stiles normally helped me but obviously he's not going to, with us not being together and all. It's been a month since he broke up with me and the full moon after the break up must've been bad because I don't remember anything about turning. I let out a sigh before pulling out my phone and called Scott, he doesn't turn and he has the full moon under wraps.

"Yes?" He asked answering the phone.

"Can you come chain me up? Lydia ran off and someone has to or I'll hurt a lot of people." I said and it was silent for a minute.

"Yeah, be there in five." He said and I let out a breath.

"Okay. Thank you." I said and he hummed before we hung up.

~Scott's POV~

"Yeah, be there in five." I said after a minute of Stiles nodding his head furiously at me.

"Okay. Thank you." Danny breathed.

"You should probably go and help her." Stiles said before his phone rang. "I'll be back in a minute." He said before walking off answering it. I shrugged and put on my shoes.

"Dude you should probably tell Danny about Destiny." I said grabbing my keys and walking to the door as he walked back with a smile, "What?" I sighed.

"She agreed to the full moon plan." He answered running a hand threw his hair, that wasn't gelled. He hasn't gelled it since he broke up with Danny. I think part of him is hoping this is a bad prank and one day she'll just start laughing and run a hand threw his hair telling him that it was pay back for him sleeping with Malia.

"So tomorrow you're going to sleep over at her loft?" I asked and he nodded his smile not leaving. "What time are you going because tomorrow is Sunday?" I asked grabbing my jacket.