✔ No, this can't be happening.

I woke up and quickly got dress not waking Stiles. I climbed back in bed and kissed his shoulder running a hand up the front of his shirt causing him to hum.

"Love." I whispered kissing his neck.

"Baby, keep doing that." He moaned and I let out a light snort but continued kissing his neck nontheless. I pulled his ear back with my teeth and he let out a loud moan and I broke... I couldn't handle it, I started laughing so hard I fell off his bed. It has been a week since my episode and everything was perfect in a sense. Well as perfect as my fucked up life can be. "Shit, are you okay?" Stiles asked leaning over the bed and I smirked before pulling him on top of me causing the both of us to laugh. He grinned before slamming his lips on mine. So... turns out I woke us up at 2 in the morning.

I woke up to a kiss behind my ear causing me to smile as I turned and looked at my Stiles before we kissed. We got up and got dressed after taking a quick shower together. We got downstairs and we still had like an hour before we had to leave so I made breakfast, French toast. Papa Stilinski joined us about ten minutes in so I made some for him also. We joked, we laughed, we made fun of Stiles and his terrible lacrosse skills upsetting him in a playful way. We got to school and said hello to everyone we knew and hello to some people we didn't. I couldn't help but feel like the other shoe was going to drop all day. It's been to perfect, ya know?

"I'll be right back, babygirl, I have to talk to Scott about something and no you can't come." Stiles said before kissing my cheek and walking off. I pouted for like a second before shrugging and walking off to Lydia.

"Babe, you look great." Lydia said as soon as she saw me.

"Thank you, beautiful. You look lovely as well and I got you something." I said before handing her some keys.

"What is this?" She asked confused.

"Well, I may or may not have bought some makeup company, Maybelline or something, so happy early birthday you now own half a make up company." I answered smiling and she looked stunned before hugging me, "I take it you're happy?" I asked confused, I'm not good with reading the emotions of females.

"Yes!" She squealed and I nodded.

"Good. Good. I'm gonna go to class now." I said nodding before walking off.

"Literally have the best cousin ever." Lydia whispered before laughing a little as I walked off.

"Where you going without me?" Stiles asked looping an arm around my waist.

"Class, that you are not invited to." I said smiling at him.

"Well my class is right next to yours so I'll follow you." He said before pecking my lips. "I love you." He hummed and I smiled.

"I love you slightly less than you love me." I said and he looked so betrayed causing me to laugh.

"I will live with the betrayal because I love your laugh." He said and I nodded faking a serious face causing him to crack up as I started to break.

"I love you, idjit." I chuckled.

"I love you more, genius." He breathed before kissing my forehead and walking to class.

~~~~~~

"I need you." Stiles commented pulling me somewhere.

"Where are we going? What are we doing?" I asked as he shoved me into a closet before closing the door behind him.

"I have a problem and I think you can help." He said and I looked at his face suddenly understanding what he wanted. You know for a genius I'm pretty damn stupid.