✔ Hope (2)

~River's POV~

~River's POV~

Running was what I was best at. Running from my problems, it was a job really at this point. This was not one of those time, I was not running from my problems. No, this time I was sprinting towards them. I was sprinting towards the people who wanted to get back at me for not saving their daughter a year ago. They took Hope and when I get my hands on the them. I pushed myself faster catching up to the car. Why wasn't Rebekah chasing after them as they stole her niece? Long story short they ripped her heart out. I followed the car on the highway changing in the middle as it would be easier to keep up with a speeding car as a wolf. I chased it until it stopped three towns over and pulled into a hotel parking lot where they changed cars. So they aren't after Hope. Who is? I watched as the person in the other car shot my people in the head before speeding off and I followed swiftly.

I followed this person until we got five towns away from Beacon Hill when he pulled into a warehouse. I stalked closer to the building listening to Hope cry which only angered me more. I watched them walk into the building and I followed soon after sticking to the shadows so they couldn't see my milky white fur.

"This is the all powerful Mikealson?" Someone asked as he picked Hope up carelessly before placing her back down. "It's a baby." He spat glaring at the man as I turned back to a human. Someone walked closer to me as the man kept talking. I grabbed the female and tore into her neck killing her grabbing the attention of the man as I took her jacket that would cover enough until I got to the ring leader. "Whomever you are come out!" He called and I walked out of the shadows wiping the blood off my lips. "You must be Rebekah?" He asked.

"Not even close." I said with a smirk as I flashed my eyes at him.

"Get her!" He boomed and people charged at me and I payed them no mind tearing into each and everyone of them easily. I made my way over to the man not caring that I was covered in blood. "Who are you?" He asked backing away.

"A girl that made a promise to the family of the baby." I answered innocently licking the blood off my lips, "I've always loved the taste of vampire blood after I rip into their throats for taking what is mine. It's always tastes sweeter somehow." I mused before tackling him to the ground and tore into his neck ripping it to pieces before tearing his head off.

"Now that is a wolf." Someone said as I backed up and looked at them dangerously. "Don't worry little Lilly. I'm not after the baby." The white haired man said with a smirk. "You're more like my father than you realize." He said as I got up and stalked over to a vampire that was trying to escape and ripped her head off.

"They went after what belongs to my friend's brother, why have mercy?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Nevermind, you take after my mother and my father equally." He said before Hope started sobbing.

"Shush, Маленький волк. I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you." I cooed walking over to her stepping over bodies in the process. I picked her up not really caring for the blood on me as I comforted the infant. I heard a phone ring and flicked my wrist causing it to fly over to me.