✔ Manhattan

~Stiles' POV~

~Stiles' POV~

"So she forgave you and that's it?" Scott asked as we sat at lunch. The girls where doing something and by that I mean Lydia was forcing River to get her nails and toes done for the day and Kira and Malia where sitting in the library studying for a test they had next block.

"I guess. We haven't talked about it and Malia's acting like it never happened while River's ignoring her." I answered drinking some water.

"So how did the murdering go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Great actually. The people after Hope and River are dead and we had constant unprotected sex." I said and Scott choked at how calm I was about it.

"How constant 'cause I don't want to be an uncle yet?" He asked and I made a face raising my brows. "Oh my God, I'm going to be an uncle to a tiny Stilinski... The world is fucked." He muttered and I smiled nodding my head.

"One can only hope." I mused.

"What?" Scott asked furrowing his brows.

"What?" I asked back with wide eyes. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I did not mean to say that out loud at all.

"I thought you said..." Scott started but I cut him off.

"I didn't say anything about anything. You heard nothing." I stated pointing a finger at him.

"Okay, should she be here?" Scott asked and I turned to see what he was pointing at.

"Hi, baby. What are you doing here? I thought Lydia was having a girls day." I hummed as she sat in my lap holding something up.

"We had twenty minutes until the massages and I made fudge and thought you two could use some." She answered placing the box on the table. I hummed smiling at her as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What type of massages?" I asked resting my head on her shoulder.

"I think it was a full body." She answered slightly confused, "I could be wrong." She hummed. "I should actually go now." She said and I nodded moving my arms. 

"I'll see you later." I hummed and she smiled.

"Yeah, see ya later." She repeated before leaving.

"Don't you think you should have asked if she was pregnant?" Scott asked.

"No Scoot, I did not." I sassed using the nickname River called him a couple times when she was out of it.

"Are you going to ask?" He asked raising a brow amused.

"I don't know, probably not. Maybe." I answered with a shrug.

"Well you should ask." Scott snapped.

"She'd tell me if she was or not. She's a good girl." I said calmly crossing my arms over my chest before reaching over and grabbing some fudge.