✔ Hope (4)

~River's POV~

~River's POV~

I was listening to Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi as I walked threw the school. I just wanted to drown everyone out. I didn't want to talk to anyone, especially Stiles. I just... I just don't want to. Every time I see him I want to break down and cry and it's pathetic. I shouldn't have this reaction to such a small matter of losing something I didn't even know I had. I got to my locker and started stuffing everything into it except what I needed for the first four classes that went in my bag.

"Hello, I've been talking to you for the past minute." Theo snapped going to grab my ear bud. I grabbed his hand and twisted it behind his back slamming him in the locker.

"Try that again and I rip you apart." I hissed before letting him go.

"What's wrong, baby?" Stiles whispered and I avoided looking at him. His voice was upsetting me.

"Nothing, he just went to grab my earbuds and I showed him it was a stupid idea." I answered.

"Theo, go away." Stiles snapped and Theo sauntered off. "Look at me. Is this about the episode or the other thing?" He asked rubbing my lower back.

"The other thing." I whispered and he nodded pressing his lips to my temple.

"Didn't expect it to hurt as much as it does, did you?" He asked pulling me into a hug as my eyes teared up.

"No." I muttered holding back the tears, poorly. "It just hurts so much and I don't know why I didn't even know about it until you told me." I whispered dropping my books and wrapping my arms around him.

"It's okay, baby. There is nothing wrong with being upset about it. We'll get threw it and it'll make us a stronger couple." Stiles whispered probably trying to convince himself to.

"I don't want to be a stronger couple I want that stupid little thing back." I said before backing away and wiping me eyes. I collected my bag and book I was reading from the floor before kissing Stiles cheek, as he stood motionless, and went to class. School ended and I left without a second thought.

"River, wait a minute!" Stiles yelled and I stopped and looked at him confused. "Oh thank soul, you could hear me. I thought you had your earbuds in." He panted as he stopped in front of me.

"Yes, Stiles. I really just want to go back to the loft and punch something." I sighed and he nodded following me to my bike. "What, Stiles?" I asked annoyed spinning around and looking at him.

"I was walking you to your bike. I can go if you want me to." Stiles muttered and I nodded. "You want me to go?" He asked and I grabbed his hand, "Okay." He muttered. "I could train with you." He offered.

"Love, I want to punch something until it breaks. I'd rather it not be you." I said and he slowly nodded before kissing my forehead and walking off without saying anything.