People are a lot like dirt.(Rewrite/unfinished.)

(Author: I will finish this later. I'm tired of typing.)
People are a lot like dirt. They can either poison or nurture your growth.

(A/N: This is your only WARNING!)

WARNING: THE SCENES AND THEMES YOU'RE GOING TO READ ON THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE RAPE, DRUG AND ALCOHOL USE, TORTURE AND CHILD ABUSE.

THIS WILL MOST LIKELY CAUSE ANYONES REPRESSED TRAUMA TO RESURFACE AND MAKE YOU FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND FOR THAT, I'M SORRY IF YOU FEEL THAT AFTER THIS. SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ INTO THIS CHAPTER!

 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ INTO THIS CHAPTER!

6 months later...

3rd Person overview

A six and a half month old (Y/N) was awake and playing on the living room couch. His little half sister, Ruby who was born about three months ago layed on the couch by him sleeping with a cookie pacifier in her mouth. (Y/N) who now had a visible mop of blonde hair with a mix of a few violet strands in it. He sat there playing with a set of toy keys. He was tossing them around until they slipped from his hands and they hit the floor.

(Y/N) starts whining as he lost his toy and was dangerously close to the edge of the sofa leaning over it as to somehow reach for them. He was about to start crying until he lean over too much and he rolled off the couch. But if it weren't for some sash-like tendrils quickly wrapping around his torso to break his fall he would've been hurt. What was keeping (Y/N) aloft as he looked upon what held him?

Even though he had not developed a cognitive understanding yet of whatever this was to him he didn't cry out in instinct

Even though he had not developed a cognitive understanding yet of whatever this was to him he didn't cry out in instinct. Somehow he recognizes it wasn't a danger or threat to him.

No, it now had his full undivided attention and he had began reaching out towards whatever this thing was holding him. (A/N: Babies sometimes right?)

The weird mop thing had sat (Y/N) back on the sofa further back to it's backrest. It then grabbed the toy keys, hoisting them in front of it's charge. It jiggles them lightly at him and (Y/N)s attention was back onto what he was playing with before as he grabbed onto them and stuck one of the plastic keys in his mouth.