What you can't love anymore?(unfinished cut)

A little something from me. If you're down or too scared to take a little pain from trying your best or if you're scared of the Unknown?...

A Man who is beaten down by the harshness of reality and humanity, of which he is molded by can Choose to either Adapt or go Crazy in his current form of Environment.

A Man who chooses to do neither of which, has already written his own epilogue. -By Me.

A/N: Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of the readers and watchers on this story. For patiently waiting in limbo due to my work schedule and writers block due to stress. I mostly draw and write to take away stress but lately I've been depressed for about 2 months and found it hard to get a chapter going. I might temporarily cancel British Iowa till I get 10 plus chapters finished.

Onto the chapter!

(At the same time after (Y/N) fell unconscious.)

With the Xiao Long-Rose Family and Branwen Twins out going to the Movies.

Summer: Hey Tai, honey? Don't you think you went a little too overboard on him? She whispers in his ear so Qrow couldn't hear her.

Tai: Tsk! He'll just regenerate and be fine after some time. Why are you so concerned about him all of the sudden? He whispered back curiously.

Summer: I'm not really, I'm just hoping he gets up and does something right today. "I hope you didn't hurt MY (N/N) too much for your sake Tai! Or you'll be wishing you'd gone to the store for those cigarettes a longtime ago if you did..." Summer thought darkly as she glares at Taiyang for a second before her face goes back to stoic. It was then as she was feeling around in her pocket book that she realized her scroll wasn't in her bag.

Summer: Ah darn it, I left my scroll back at the house!

They all walked back to the house to retrieve the tickets but when they were in the front lawn they all heard Zwei's faint barking and howling from inside.

Qrow: Is that Zwei? Qrow asked rhetorically as he quickened his pace ahead of everyone else.

As the barking of the dog grew louder the closer he got. He had one thought in his mind and that was on his step-nephew. Did something happen to (Y/N)? Qrow thought as he gone to try the door and found it unlocked?

Inside the house

Zwei the corgi was going nuts as he carried on barking and howling for help for more than fifteen minutes he raced back and forth through the living room and at the front door. At times he stopped to sniff the prone and unresponsive adolescent boy as he whines and whimpers in distress before going back to barking for assistance.

Then the front door opened to reveal Qrow looking down at Zwei. "Zwei? What's wrong boy?" Qrow spoke to the dog while the Corgi ran off back into the living room area. Qrow walked after Zwei to see a mess of the living room.

Qrow: "What the hell happened?" Qrow said aloud looking at the damage in the place and then noticed the dried blood on and by the fireplace stone. He then heard Zwei bark and turning in the direction of the sound.

He saw Zwei whimpering as (Y/N) was lying on the floor face first with bruises, scrapes and dried blood around his head and on the back of his shirt.

Qrow: ...(Y/N)? He said unsure if he was seeing things. But in a state of controlled panic he rushes over to him. (Y/N)?!