You want to be my friend? What for?(unfinished)

Last Chapter...

"BIG BROTHER!!" A little girls voice made Berserker pause in her tracks. She turned slowly to look over her shoulder at the voice that yelled out, and it revealed none other than (Y/N)'s little half sister, Ruby Rose. Her eyes weren't silver but now burned with an intense purple with rectangular pupils. From that time, she killed the invisible monster.

The Knight and by extension (Y/N) stayed silent as Berserker lowered herself to Ruby's height, she raised her hand beside her head and finger flicks the young girls "Lights out button" making the latters eyelids open bright then go heavy till they closed as she began to fall to the ground. But then she was caught by the forearm of the armored being and gently placed her on the ground and caressed her head for a second before the taller being stood back upright.

Berserker: Senpai? The spirit weapon looked at her master quizzically as (Y/N) shook his head at her as he looked back at the spirit weapon with a "Don't pry on it" look. Berserker understood and carried on.

She jumped on the plane, and the spikes on the ends of the tassels pierced the hull of the jet. The aircraft fired up it's engines and gained thrust immediately taking off into the skies away from the area with the boy in armor riding the top of it, just as Fire and Emergency forces arrived on scene to find the carnage and broken bodies of four people.

In the skies above, remnant...

(Y/N) had successfully escaped the hospital in Patch thanks to 'Beserker' as she flown in her jet form, heading westward, keeping the coastline insight. But a little after two hours had passed, and the spirit had started running out of energy to keep her jet form tangible, and it started to break apart. She turned towards land as she crashed and landed in the coastal desert part outside of a major coastline port City in the Oum forsaken desert that is the Kingdom of Vacuo for some reason or another.

The armor that formed over (Y/N) and his small body lost shape as it reverted back into black wisps of miasma before completely fading away to show his whole form. He leaned up out the desert sand with a groan, and his eyes now met the shine of the city skyline way out in the distance.

(For those who know this place and will ask? Answer: Yes!)

He hisses in pain as he dug himself out of the dessert sand as he heard Berserkers voice within his mind. "Um, sorry, Senpai... I know I could've made the landing softer, but..." Berserker said inside the boys head. But (Y/N) just sighs as he finishes shaking the sand off.

(Y/N): Nrgh... I-It's cool, alright? Just, just gimme a little more of a warning next time. He said, groaning from the sore feeling in his arms and legs, as he soon began his long trek for the city.

About 3 hours later of walking (Y/N) was now walking among the "Dark side of Dubai." The part you don't see in postcards. The "neighborhood" was more of a slum than anything else. The street he walked down had trash, sunk, and potholes in the asphalt, the streets reeked of smells, some people sleeping on the sidewalks, and feral cats and wild dogs Which caused the animals to either his bark or run away from him as he carried on. During his aimless walking, he found himself in front of a decrypted three story building that looked to be some kind of apartment building. He walked across the street and decided to try the front door.

(Y/N): Please open. Please be unlocked... He hopped and pulled on the front door, and to his genuine surprise, the heavy steel door had opened when he pulled on it.

(Y/N): ...It opened?

Excalibur: I believe it's your Semblance? I felt something when you were hoping the door would open. You seem to be a"good luck charm" in a way? She said