"I completely understand," Molly nodded. "But, as a matter of past beliefs, I find it hard to see him as anything but the man who killed my family."

"Voldemort, killed your family." Mum bit back a groan. "With the help of Peter Pettigrew. Not Sirius!"

Molly just nodded shortly.

"Dad said he'd explain it to everyone over dinner," I stated, smiling at Molly. "But it's good to see you here anyways, Molly."

Molly looked between Mum and I for a second before sucking in some air. "I think...I think it best that you and your family refer to me as Mrs. Weasley."

Mum's mouth dropped and I felt a pang in my chest.

"Mrs. Weasley, thought I'd let you know we found our trunks," Fred said, reappearing at my side.

"That's great, Fred," Mrs. Weasley nodded, "but you don't have to call me that. I was talking to Scarlett and Clairesse."

"No I believe your exact words were 'you and your family', and I would consider myself and Scar family," Fred explained, his hand finding mine. I grinned at his words, kissing his cheek.

Mrs. Weasley's lips pursed, her eyes avoiding ours.

"Now I reckon you're overreacting a bit," Fred added.

"Well I reckon you shouldn't be talking to your mother like that."

"And I reckon you're treating my girlfriend and her parents like crap just because you can't get over the fact that the person you thought was your family's killer is actually just a normal man trying to escape people like you."

"You're lucky we're here under Albus' orders or you could bet you'd be grounded right now," she scoffed. "Go unpack. I don't want to see you down here till dinner."

Fred rolled his eyes, taking my hand and leading us back out into the thin hall.

"Where's your room?" He muttered, still angry.

"Top floor," I frowned at his unhappy expression, taking it as my turn to lead him. Once we had gotten to my room I closed the door behind us, sitting him down on my bed.

"Don't let her get you down," I smiled sheepishly. "It's been almost three weeks since I've seen your cute face."

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just call my face 'cute'," Fred cringed.

"Oh but I did," I laughed, poking his nose.

"Well there's only one real cute thing here," Fred grinned.

"Oh yeah?"

He responded by flipping me over so that my back was on the bed, his hands running up and down my sides as I shrieked with laughter.

"Fr-Fred Weasley yo-you sto-stop this in-inst-instant!"

He only continued tickling me.

Realizing he wasn't going to listen to my pleads, I pushed forward and pressed my lips against his. He laughed, pulling back and sitting next to me. I sat up in the bed, leaning into his side.

"I've missed you," I grinned, looking up at him.

"And I you," he responded, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I was about to say something when the door swung open, slamming into the door stopper.

"Scarlett!" George screamed, running and jumping on top of us. Fred and I groaned in pain, attempting to shove him off us.

"We were having a moment!" I whined.

"Yeah, a moment that called for the one and only, George Weasley!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So sorry for the short chapter, I started writing it this morning and needed to wrap it up to publish today. Basically another filler chapter with the sole purpose of making Molly out to be a bitch again.

I did have an idea for her that will definitely crush you guys' hearts! My favorite! (Debating telling you Aprilunicorn)

For anyone flipping tables, I don't tell her everything🙄Just the good stuff.

Lmao, I really don't. I just tell her small things that aren't quite spoilers but still send a message. If y'all are really offended just message me and I'll decide if you're worthy enough. (It's honestly not that serious, I just thought of it late last night and kinda shrugged along to it.)

Anyway, I gotta go help with something undetermined. I think I'm bathing my nephew or something? I shall get back to that later while editing!

(Update: I did end up bathing him. I'd show y'all pictures but I'd rather not expose my 8 month old nephew.)

Welp, that's all I got! I love you all very dearly, I hope you've had a great day, and ¡adios!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~