Chapter 37

•This story takes scenes from the Harry Potter series. I want to make it clear that I don't own those scenes. That's owned by
J.K. Rowling. Thank you•

~Scarlett~

Fred, George, Lee, and I sat around in the boys' dormitory discussing the joke shop. They had already apologized for taking my credit on the Canary Creams and promised to give me credit when we actually launched them in our shop.

They had also informed me about how Ludo Bagman had promised to put us in contact with some people at Zonko's, which we were all ecstatic about.

"He complimented the fake wands, so those most definitely will be kept in stock," Fred mentioned, stroking my hair from where we were cuddled up on his bed.

I leaned my head back into his chest, loving the warmth he provided. He chuckled at me, kissing the top of my head.

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get enough of him.

"I still want to do that box of things to get you out of classes," Lee piped in.

"Right," I agreed, thinking back to the small idea we had a while back. "Skiving Snackboxes, right?"

George nodded, writing the name on a piece of parchment. "Any ideas for that?"

"How about it's like a little bar, and you eat one side to give you something like a nosebleed, and then once you're out of the class you can eat the other side to cure it?" Fred suggested.

"I love that," I agreed.

I also love you, I wanted to add. But I didn't want to rush this.

"That's genius!" George exclaimed, jotting it down. "We can have one for nosebleeds...how about one to make you faint?"

"Right." Lee nodded. "And one that makes you throw up."

"Then one to give you a fever," I added.

We all grinned in triumph, proud of our idea.

"We can go down to the library—"

"Weren't we banned from the library?" Lee interrupted me.

"Oh, right," I sighed, but then I had an idea. "Never mind that, I have an idea to sneak in there."

"Well are you going to share?" Fred chuckled from behind me after waiting a while for me to continue.

"Can't," I giggled, "top secret."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're the worst brother ever," I grumbled as I sat with my arms crossed.

"That's a pity really." Harry rolled his eyes at me, his sarcasm making me groan.

"Oh come off it! Just let me borrow it! Please!"

Harry just continued with his Potions essay.

"Harry!"

He looked up at me for a second before looking back down, once again ignoring me.