An Update

So before I get into the actual update, imma do a bit of self promotion. I know there are some people out there that don't follow me or don't look at my rants or message board, but still have this in their library. So I figured I'd trap you for promotion.
1) I have recently made an Instagram account for my profile, called weasleygirl04! It's basically just somewhere that I can keep you really updated (I try to do daily updates on my story) and I like to share Harry Potter memes and whatnot! So please if you have an Instagram account, just think about following it!
2) I also recently made an Aesthetics Shop! If you're interested in having aesthetics made for your character, then please check it out! I'm always open to making them, and would love for more requests!

Now to the actual update! I've completely restarted what I was making of Chapter 30, but hopefully that will just give me a better starting point then just trying to pick up from where I left off. I'm gonna try and get back to regular updates, but it's not that easy. A little fact about me that you probably could've guessed by the fact that I go to school and there's a 04 in my name, but I'm a teenager. Surprise! Bet you didn't know that! Point being, I'm fairly busy and it's not always easy to write. So please bare with me, you've all been so supportive so far but if you could just hang in there a little longer, it'd mean the world!

Another thing, I need more questions for chapterly questions! It can be anything you'd like, from questions about myself to your homework questions. I don't care what it is, but I will answer it no matter what! .....unless of course it's inappropriate. But let's not have that happen!

That's pretty much it for this update, but I hope you're all having a fantabulous day! I love you all!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~