Chapter 32 | Graduated

Skylar Rose
I sat in bed, looking at the time. It read 3:47 am. I doubled check my phone, checking to see if I had a miss call or text from Dave for like the 100th time tonight. I huffed. I couldn't believe I was up, worried bout this niggah when I should be sleeping because my graduation is in a few hours. But I couldn't help but worry, my baby isn't answering the phone. Anything could be wrong. He could be somewhere laid out, in the hospital, or in trouble. So many things were running through my mind.

"Deep breaths pooh, deep breaths." I mumbled to myself, exhaling the strong breath I had just inhaled. I opened my eyes, staring off into space. A few minutes later I heard the door unlock, making me jump up and run to the living room. When I got in there, Dave was shutting the door. When he turned around, he looked at me worried. Yeah his ass should be, cause he bout to get cussed out.

I put my hand on my hip, checking the imaginary watch on my other arm then looked up at him. "And just were the fuck have you been niggah ? It's almost 4 some in the morning and you just now rolling in here like you just haven't been ignoring my calls. And once again it's LATE, were ya been at David ? Huh ? With another bitch ? I swear David if you been with another bitch you and that hoe finna be in the hospital TOGETHER!" I screamed at him. I was heated, this niggah had me worried like shit and his ass come ease in here all healthy looking and shit.

He looked at me, shaking his head then crossing his arms. "First off, calm yo big forehead ass down." He said, tryna joke but I wasn't in the joking mood. Once he saw that he came closer to me, pulling me to him. I snatched away from him, cocking my head to the side.

"Im listening...you better start talking now or ya ass gone be outside that door in the cold."

"Ight man, look I wasn't with no bitch. You already know a niggah ain't checking for nobody but ya crazy ass. Me and bro just had business to tend to baby that's all. My phone wasn't near me the whole night, word to my mother. I promise I wasn't out doing no fuck shit love." He explained, looking at me. I rolled my eyes cause I knew he was telling the truth. I could always tell when his ass was lying or telling the truth.

"Ok so were you been at ?"

"Don't worry your pretty big head about that baby." He said, bringing me to him and kissing my forehead. I hit his chest cause this the second joke he made bout my head tonight.

"Aye don't get off too much bout my head, I know a couple niggahs who would love to touch this head." I said, he looked at me.

"And them couple niggahs gone die, why you wanna play ?"

"So you can play but I can't ?" I asked while laughing.

"Hell naw." He said, walking into the bedroom. "Baby why you up anyway, you suppose to be sleep."

"Well you know I can't sleep without you, then ya dumbass had me up worried when you could've just text me and let me know that you was alright." I said rolling my eyes.

"Them motherfuckas gone get stuck one day, keep rolling em." He shook his head, slipping off his clothes. I just looked at him. He looked up at me smirking.
"Don't even think about it, ya ass need to go to sleep. You got to be up at 9. Shit, we both do." He said, sliding in the bed.

"What are you talking bout ? Ian even say none." I said, innocently while climbing on top of him. He looked at me, while I rubbed on his stomach.

"Baby we gone be tired ash, we need to go to sleep like now."

"But I want himmmmm, we can put each other to sleep." I whined. He chuckled, shaking his head no. I climbed off him, rolling my eyes. "I should just take it, it's mine anyway." I said to him, the room filled with his laughter as he held his hand over his eyes. "What's funny ? It's my day and you won't even give me what I want, ugly ass."