Chapter 25 | Family Drama

David Brewster

   "I know you seen me calling yo phone

  "I know you seen me calling yo phone." I said into the phone as I talked to Skylar.

"You right but I was in class, I couldn't answer." She said, with irritation in her voice.

"Man, I don't want to hear that shit. You should've answered my mothafucking phone call bro." I raised my voice a bit.

"Soooo you wanted me to get up in the middle of my professors teaching to answer your phone call when you really don't want shit ? Some that could wait ?" She asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah."

"Dave shut the fuck and tell me what's really wrong with you ? Why you trying to pick an argument with me ? You must miss me or some ?" She asked. I shook my head cause she was right. Shit, it had been a couple days since I seen my baby. Usually it was her with attitudes and shit cause she miss me but now it's me.

"Don't nobody miss your long head ass." I lied, hearing her laugh.

"First of all, you like my long head. Second of all stop the lies. I know you miss me. It's okay, I'm coming to see you today daddy." I smiled at the new nick that she called me. But then I chuckled cause I noticed she only used it when she wanted something.

"What you want, Sky ?" I heard her smack her lips.

"Who the fuck is Sky ? My name baby, babygirl or Love."

"Stop trying to avoid my question."

"Dave, I'll see you when I get there." She said then hung up. I took the phone from my ear, looking at the phone.

I know she ain't just hang up in my fucking face.

I was about to call back but I just left it alone. I'll handle her ass when she gets here.

A few hours went by and there was knock at the door. I took the blunt that I was smoking out my mouth and sat it in my ash tray. I hopped up and walked to the door, opening it. I looked down at Skylar and licked my lips. Every time I saw her she looked better than before.

I took the food bags from her and walked away from her. I heard her come in, closing the door behind herself.

"Damn, what the fuck wrong witchu ?" I heard her ask, with an attitude.

"Aye mane, don't come up here with allat loud shit." I said, waving her off.

"You the one who causing it. You ain't greet me or no shit like it. Fuck wrong with you ?" She followed behind me as I sat on the couch, relighting the blunt I had.

"Just cause iann say none to you mean some wrong with me ?" I blew smoke out my mouth, looking up at her.

"David, you know what. I'm not bout to do this with you right now." She said, rolling her eyes and walking away. I just chuckled at her. I was just fucking with her and also get back her for hanging up on me earlier. I got up and walked in the kitchen were she was. She was taking the food out, looking through it to see which one was hers.