Chapter 1| Late Nights

Skylar Rose

"I don't even know why I let you talk me into coming here

"I don't even know why I let you talk me into coming here." I said looking around the loud ass club. Wasn't nothing but desperate hoes and broke, ugly niggahs in here.

"Girl, I brought you out that damn house tonight so you can have fun." One of my bestfriends, Destiny said, rolling her eyes.

"Why couldn't we just stay in, order food and watch movies? You know I hate being around a lot of people."

"Hoe all you doing is complaining right now, you not even trying to have fun. Just live a little and try and have fun tonight, please ?" I looked at her then threw my hands up in defeat.

"Okok, I'll try and have fun tonight."

"Good, now come on." She smiled then grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bar.
"Can I get a virgin martini?" She asked the bartender making me look at her.

"A virgin? Des you feeling alright?" I asked while feeling her head. She smacked my hand off her head making me laugh.

"I feel perfectly fine, the fuck." She said with much attitude. "I just don't want what happened last time I got drunk to happen again." I started laughing, thinking back on last time we went out and Des got drunk.

"Bitch you acted a plump fool, you just kept falling and crying." She started shaking her head laughing.

"I know, the most embarrassing night of my life." She sighed to herself, chuckling. "Anyway, you getting something ?"

"Nah, I'm good. Someone got to drive us home. You might not be sober by the end of the night. You not gone stick to this not drinking shit."

"Girl Whatever." She rolled her eyes and sipped on her drink.

"How long you trying to be here Des ?" I asked.

"Just a few hours Sky, once we start having fun you won't even think about the time." She bumped me and smiled.

"Ok Des, lets go dance then."

"Yesss, that's what I'm talking bout. Let's turn this bitch up." She grabbed my hand and we walked to the dance floor. After awhile I started having fun and sipping on my liquor. I didn't drink a lot but Des ? Oh, no doubt her ass was drunk as hell. So much for not drinking huh?

"I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITCHU ON MY MIND, SHE SAY SHE DONT MISS ME I KNOW THAT SHE LYING." I looked up and Des was on top of the bar, screaming her lungs out singing. I turn around for two seconds and this girl acting a fool. They gone kick us out, fa sho.

"Destiny! Get down from there. You got folks looking at you crazy!" I kinda yelled at her, pulling her by her arm.

"Need some help ?" Some dude asked me while chuckling.

"Does It look like I need help ?" I said with an attitude.

"Ummm yeah ?" He said. " I can manage, thank you." I said while rolling my eyes. I finally managed to get her down. " See, I did it." I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Well, yo-" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, But we gotta go." I said while shaking my head then walked off pulling Des behind me. "What the hell happened to you not drinking tonight?" I asked her, pushing her in the car. She just looked at me and started laughing. "Drunk ass bitch." I mumbled then pulled out of the club parking lot to my house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys, that's the first chapter of A Love At Last. Boring, I know but it's gone get better. Its short but It's only the beginning so stay tuned.